7.Memories

"I remember everything Zach, I'm sorry but I love him, I always loved him" you said as you approached Zach.

"This can't be it, y/n think about the way you felt for me before remembering. What about that feeling and what about the moments we shared. You can't tell me that they didn't mean anything. You can't tell me that you don't have feelings for me" Zach said as he took your hands into his.

"But Zach it didn't-" you were interrupted by Zach.

"No y/n no buts tell me the truth, Did you never feel what I felt for you?" Zach asked with puppy eyes.

"Zach I do have feelings for you but I love Stefan, I can't be without him" you said.

"And yet you were fine without him" Zach said as he cupped your cheeks.

"That's because I was compelled to forget about him but somehow I found my way back to him. Please Zach don't make this harder than it has to be" You said while removing his hands from your face and walked away from him.

"Know this..I will make you mine" Zach mumbled to himself.

Later that evening,
"I heard you got your memories back!!" Elena exclaimed.

"Yep though I'm not entirely sure if or not I remember everything" you said.

"You'll slowly get it all back,don't worry" Bonnie said as she hugged you tightly.

"I missed you and I felt so bad abt hiding things from you" Bonnie said.

"You did what you had to do, no hard feelings bon" you said winking at Bonnie.

"Now that things are back to normal, why don't we party?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know guys, Jeremy's not been himself for days. I need to keep a watch on him" Elena said.

"I don't think keeping a watch on him would help, he'll just become more rebellious. I say give him some alone time" You said.

"I agree with y/n" Bonnie added.

"I just wanna be a good sister you know, things have been hard for him, I wanna be there for him" Elena said.

"Things have been hard for you too Elena and you deserve a break hence the party" Caroline said excitedly.

"Ah fine I'll come to the party" Elena said.

"Great!! 8 at my place" Caroline said as she left the room.

"So I guess we better get ready, bye" you said

"See ya" Bonnie and Elena added.

You were going through your closet trying to find a good outfit. You found a pair of black jeans and a white crop top.

You paired them with a leather jacket and a pair of black boots. Going all black or casual was your style. You heard your doorbell ring.

"Coming" you said loudly as you approached the door.

"Hey gorgeous" Zach said.

"Oh Zach, If you're here to talk about-" you were interrupted by Zach as he kissed your cheeks.

"I know that you love Stefan and I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here as your best friend" Zach said with a smile.

"That means the world to me. Thank you so much for understanding" you smiled brightly.

"Anything for the most gorgeous girl ever" Zach added.

"Enough with the flattering. We are gonna be late to the party" you said before closing the house door behind you.

"You don't mind going to the party on a bike do you?" Zach asked.

"Ofcourse not, has your hand healed tho?" You asked as you took Zach's hand into yours to check.

"Yepp it healed pretty quick since I have the vamp healing power" Zach answered.

You got on the bike with him and put your hands on his shoulders for support. You reached the party and the house was really crowded.

"Damn Caroline sure does know how to throw a party" you said while getting off the bike.

"Wanna go in together?" Zach asked.

"Duh, we came together...we should go in together too" you said after putting your right hand over Zach's shoulder.

"Did anyone see y/n?" Stefan asked Caroline.

"She didn't come yet" Caroline answered.

"Oh look there she is...with Zach" Elena said.

"Wait Zach?" Bonnie asked.

"Looks like you have still got competition little brother...want some bourbon?" Damon asked Stefan.

"Yeah I could really use it right now" Stefan answered as he intensely looked at you and Zach together...

______________________________________
Hope you like it<3

Word count 750

Remember to vote loves<3