18.Marry me?

A week had passed by since the ripper incident and Lexi was still here since Bonnie couldn't figure out the way to fix the afterlife.

"I don't know how to fix the afterlife" Bonnie groaned.

"You can do this Bonnie!! Calm down..take a deep breath and try again" You smiled.

You helped Bonnie as much as you could and then later headed to the Salvatore house to meet Stefan.

You opened the house door with your spare key and went in searching for Stefan.

"Stefan?" You called out.

"Hmm I'm coming" Stefan whisper-yelled from his room.

"Are you okay? You look a bit pale" You asked and put your hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"Oh uh yea-a I'm fine" Stefan replied.

"Y/n..are you free tonight?" Stefan asked.

"Yepp I'll be back from meeting Zach around 5" You answered.

"Zach? He's come back?" Stefan asked.

"Just for a visit. He'll be going back tomorrow" You smiled.

"So are we going on a date?" You asked biting your lower lip and smiling.

"A date indeed" Stefan pecked your lips.

After an hour or so, you left to meet Zach. You waited for Zach in the cafe for a really long time but he didn't show up.

You tried calling him but there was no reply. You were quite annoyed but you decided to turn a blind eye on this.

You went to your house and started getting ready for your date. You called Stefan to inform him about your plan being canceled.

"Hey babe"

"Y/n? Something wrong?"

"No no everything's good. I just wanted to tell you that my plan was canceled so I'm completely free"

"Alright then, I'll pick you up around 5?"

"Sounds like a plan"

"Also babe do I dress fancy or casual for the date?"

"Fancy because we are going somewhere special"

"Where?!"

"It's a surprise"

"Ugh...ok I need to get ready"

"Love you"

*call ends*

You searched your closet for fancy clothes and found a peach knee-length sleeveless dress with a slit on your right leg that lead up to your thigh.

"Wow I look amazing" You muttered to yourself.

You heard the car honk and you knew it was Stefan so you fixed your hair and walked to the car.

"You look gorgeous" Stefan gulped and scanned you.

"Well you don't look any less charming either Mr.Salvatore" You smirked.

Stefan was wearing a tuxedo. You leaned towards Stefan and fixed his tilted tie.

"Shall we?" Stefan asked.

"Yes we shall" You nodded with a smile.

You tried asking Stefan the name of the destination but he just wouldn't tell you. You gave up in the end and let him keep it a surprise.

After a while, you guys reached the destination. Stefan reached out to the backseat and took a blindfold out.

"A blindfold? What in the 50 shades of grey?" You laughed.

"Don't peek" Stefan said after tying the blindfold tightly (not very tight..just tight enough so that it doesn't fall off) around your eyes.

"You're making me curious!!" You groaned.

Stefan walked you out of the car and took you to a place.

"I'll remove the blindfolds now" Stefan said and did so.

"Can I open my eyes?" You asked.

"Yes" Stefan smiled.

You opened your eyes and found a beautifully set table on the beach with flower petals spread across the path.

"I know this is cheesy for you but I wanted this day to be memorable and romantic" Stefan said and got on his knees.

"Y/n..When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do and I promise to make you happy and cherish you every day..so will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" Stefan asked nervously and opened the ring box.

"Woah-I UH OFCOURSE..YES..I WILL MARRY YOU!!" You shrieked. Tears filled your eyes, you couldn't have asked for a better man.

Stefan gently took your hands into his and put the ring on your finger. The ring was beautiful and just the way you wanted.

"This is amazing..the ring, the dinner..just everything" You smiled and kissed Stefan passionately.

The two of you sat down in the table and had a wonderful time together.

"Wanna go for a walk fiance?" You asked smiling.

Stefan nodded and laughed because of the way you had stressed on the word fiance.

You removed your heels and held them by the straps in your left hand while your right hand was intertwined with Stefan's hand.

"The moon looks beautiful today" You said as you stopped walking and stared at the sky.

The wind was blowing wild which made your hair graze your face gently.

"You look beautiful today" Stefan said as he moved a strand of hair out of your face.

Stefan pulled you into a hug and whispered-"I love you"

"I love you more" You whispered back.

"Not possible" Stefan said and kissed you once again.

______________________
Ik I haven't been updating a lot but I'll try my bestt :D

I hope y'all liked it^^

Remember to vote loves♡♡

Word count 872