13.Doing just fine

It had almost been around a month since the trip. Though you and Zach parted ways, you were doing just fine without him. You and Stefan had stopped fighting, there was no love drama. Everything was fine.

Well not everything...it was exam season and frankly you sucked at studies but that's just cuz you never bothered to study. This time, Bonnie and Elena made you study with them. You three were currently at Elena's house.

"I can't do more. I'm done" you whined.

"You only did 2 pages y/n" Bonnie laughed.

"I did 2 really really long pages" you pouted.

"Atleast do one chapter" Elena laughed.

"Atleast?! Are you kidding me? One chapter is like 20 PAGES!!" You whisper-yelled.

"You're supposed to do 3 chapters a day" Bonnie said.

"THREE CHAPTERS A DAY?!!" You yelled.

"Yes three chapters a day. Now stop wasting time and finish atleast one" Elena added.

"Ah you guys suck" you muttered under your breath.

"Finally I'M DONE" You said as you smacked your book close.

"Really? That was quick" Bonnie asked doubtfully.

"Let us ask you few questions then" Elena said.

"NO I mean uh I gotta go I have something to do. See you guys later" You said as you rushed out of Elena's home.

"Ah freedom" you said as you took a deep breath after coming out.

You headed to the Salvatore boarding house to meet Stefan who was really busy trying to find the werewolf that almost killed Zach.

"Hey babee, any luck?" You asked as you approached Stefan from the back.

"Not really" Stefan sighed.

"You know you really don't have to search for the werewolf. Zach's safe and that's all that matters" you smiled.

"I know but it's not safe to have a werewolf out there who can transform whenever they want" Stefan said as he tucked a hair behind your ear.

"I guess you're right" you agreed and kissed Stefan softly.

"I'm so exhausted, Bonnie and Elena made me study for hours" you whined.

"You studied? I'm proud of you y/n" Stefan chuckled.

"I'm proud of me too" You pouted.

"Where's Damon?" You asked.

"He went out for a drink with Alaric" Stefan answered.

"So it's just the two of us here?" You asked smirking.

"I'd guess so" Stefan rolled his eyes playfully.

"I thought you were exhausted" Stefan said teasingly.

"Never too exhausted for you" You said before cringing at the line.

"Ok that was cringy I take it back" you and Stefan laughed.

"I'm home" Damon yelled from the door.

"What are you love birds up to?" Damon asked.

"Oh uh nothin. We were just hanging out" you said awkwardly. Stefan looked at you and laughed at how cute you are.

"I think I should head back home" you said looking at the time and rushing to the door.

"Byee" Stefan smiled.

"See you" Damon winked.

You waved back at them and then headed home. On the way home, you felt like you were being followed but there was no one behind you so you ignored it.

__________________________
Short chap but I think this sucks a lil less than the before one lol.
Hope y'all liked it tho<3

Remember to vote loves♡♡

Word count 545