14.Abducted

You slowly opened your eyes but you could barely keep them open because you were feeling dizzy and your wrists were burning.

"Ahh" you groaned and managed to somehow keep your eyes open. You found yourself tied to a chair in some abandoned house.

"F*ck" you muttered and tried to loosen the ropes around your wrists.

"I see you're awake love" said a man with curly dirty blond hair and dark blue-green eyes that contrasted with his pearl-white skin.

"Let me go" You said calmly.

"I wouldn't have got you here just to let you go, come on love I thought you were smart" the man smirked.

"Who even are you?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Do I really need to give an introduction?" The man scoffed.

"You better give me an answer" you said clenching your jaw.

"No need to get all worked up love" The man laughed.

"I'm Klaus..Klaus Mikaelson" The man said smiling.

"You're THE Klaus?" You scoffed, you had heard many stories about Klaus and the Michaelsons but you had never met them in person. Though you were scared, you acted like you weren't.

"No need to be rude now" Klaus laughed slightly pissed off.

"So you got me here for some reason? Or are you just a perv?" You rolled your eyes at him again.

"Nicklaus, let me take care of this" Said a man with short brown hair and mezmerising, hazel brown eyes.

"Let me guess, you're Elijah Mikaelson" You said with a cocky attitude.

"I can handle her Elijah" Klaus said.

"Listen to me Niklaus" Elijah said sternly.

"You really should listen to Elijah Nick" Said a woman with light blond hair, light blue eyes and pale light skin with a small dusting of freckles across her cheeks and nose. You guessed she was Rebekah.

Klaus groaned and left the room in anger.
Elijah slowly walked towards you with a smile on his face while Rebekah leaned on the door and stared at you.

"I don't remember accepting the invite for this family reunion" You scoffed.

"Quit being a brat before I make you" Rebekah said giving you a bitchy smile.

"We just want to talk y/n" Elijah said.

"Talk? Well go ahead then, it's not like I have a choice anyways" You said mockingly.

"We should just take her bloody daylight ring and leave her in the sun for a while" Rebekah said annoyed.

"Sister..maybe you should join Klaus" Ejiah said calmly.

Rebekah rolled her eyes and went away.

"If you corporate, we'll let you go" Said Elijah. You didn't reply.

"We need you to get us Stefan" Elijah said while fixing his tie.

"You see Elijah I'm not going to help you with that. You kidnapped the wrong person" You laughed.

"Oh I don't think so" Klaus said entering the room.

"I'm not in a million years going to help someone like you" You scoffed.

"Maybe after a billion years? We have forever after all" Klaus smirked.

"We weren't expecting you to be useful either ways" Said Rebekah.

"Why the f*ck are you wasting my time then" You asked aggressively.

"Well love, you won't get us Stefan but Stefan will come to get you" Klaus smirked.

"Don't you dare Klaus..I will kill you " You said clenching your jaw.

"Many have tried love but they all simply failed" Klaus smirked.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. I will make sure you die if anything bad happens to Stefan." You hissed. Klaus laughed and took his phone out.

"Be a good girl and tell me Stefan's number" Klaus said. You ignored him.

"Just take her phone and call Stefan" Rebekah said. Klaus took your phone and called Stefan.

Stefan : "hey I'm sorry I-"
Klaus : "long time no see partner"
Stefan : "who is this?"
Klaus : "Don't remember me?"
Stefan : Klaus?
Klaus : "Ahh so you do remember me"
Stefan : "Where is y/n? What have you done to her?"
Klaus : "Don't worry, she's with us"
Stefan : "let her go"
Klaus : "come get her then"
Stefan : "where is she?"
Klaus : "well that's no fun Stefan, Find us"
*call ends*

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Klaus smirked and left along with Elijah and Rebekah.

A part of you wished Stefan would show up but a part of you didn't because you didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

You tried to loosen the ropes but it wouldn't budge and your wrists started burning a lot.

You figured that the ropes must have wolfsbane on them because of which your wrists started bleeding.

You felt dizzy after some time and your vision started getting blurry once again and you soon fainted...
________________________
Excuse the fact that Elijah and Rebekah wouldn't have actually helped Klaus do this.

I hope y'all liked it tho<3

Remember to vote loves♡♡

Word count 815