6. Questions!

Asslamualaikum guys.

This chapter is a kind of treat because it's my birthday so enjoy.

May you are enjoying story if you're enjoying so,please vote,comments and share..

------------------------------------------------------

Alina went to her mamma's room to for permission.

"Assalamu Alaikum"
(Greetings)
Alina greeted her mother.

"Walaikum Assalam"
(Greetings)
Femida and sahana greeted back.

"Mamma me mehendi lagwane ke liye ja rahi hu meri mehendi puri karab ho gai thi to me jau?"
(Mama I am going for applying heena my heena is ruined so, can I go?)
Alina asked for permissions.

"Are kese kharab ho gai, or kiske sath jaogi?"
(How did it ruined and with whom you will go?)
Sahana asked.

"Vo...vo kharab ho gai ab or zain ke sath ja rahi hu"
(It..it just ruined now and I am going with zain)
She answed while blushing a little.

"Are zaif ko le jao-"
(Take zaif-)
She was about to tell her to take zaif but she stopped and thought something as she gave permissions.

"Ha beta jao...jao"
(Yes dear go...go)
She answered while smiling at femida.

------------------------------------------------------

Haider's p.o.v:

I was explaining myself to bhai when aaisha came, her both hands were claded with mehendi (heena), she stood behind bhai and tapped her head at bhai's shoulder, I was amused by her antics, she seriously had some crazy brain sells.

I mean she could have asked me, I was there only, what is problem with me, i don't know but i guess i felt jealous.

She asked bhai to feed her but she could have asked me to feed her but when bhai told her that he was busy so i can feed her.

she said she don't have any problem but she don't know about me, just simply told i would be happy to help and reached the table with her.

------------------------------------------------------

Siraj and aabeda was discussing about zain's alliance when they saw zain with alina.

zain was taking alina with himself by her arm they both knew about zain's feelings for alina.

They had a hard time to handle zain two years ago when they got to know about Alina's alliance with someother boy.

Aabeda and siraj have finally decided to talk about zain and alina's allince but femida herself talked about it before they could and they are sure that they want to take Alina with them as zain's bride.

They were not shocked to look zain with Alina because they know his intentions are clear as crystal.

The next second they got shocked when they saw next scene unfolding in front of their eyes.

Haider their son was feeding a girl and laughing with that girl, they never imagined haider this kind of side, after recovering from shock, Aabeda broke the silence.

"Lagta h apke dono beto n kud se hi dulhane dhund li h?"
(Looks like your both sons have find their own brides by them self?)
Aabeda asked playfully.