22. New home!

Crying is not a sign of weakness, since birth is has always been a sign that you're alive. - Zain khan

-------------------

That night Alina didn't have any dreams but neither did she have a nightmare, she slept peacefully with the warmth wrapped around her in the form of Zain's arms.

On the other side zain slept the most peaceful sleep of his life, he thought that he would never forget all those sleepless nights of his life but only in one night his mind was blank of any sorrowful memories.

Only one thing was in his mind that he would give her everything, every happiness in his power and the things which are not in his power he would ask his creator for those, indeed he has all the power.

Zain never asked for Alina, he always asked what was for his betterment but his almighty knew how much he loved her and made her for his betterment.

The sun was curious about the newlyweds but the curtains were trying to respect their privacy but the wind didn't like that and a powerful blow of wind was enough for the curtains to give up.

Alina was sleeping like a starfish tangled up with a comforter while her mouth was a little open her hair in the form of a braid was dangling from the bed but Zain wasn't in sight.

Alina felt a hand on her head and her eyes shot open at once taking in different surroundings then she sat on the bed with a jerk, zain was shocked by her reaction, who wakes up like that?

Alina frowned then she saw Zain sitting on his side his hand where her head was previously, realization drowned her and she fell backwards with a sign and soft thud.

Then she gave him a lazy smile and Zain's heart fluttered at that and he raised an eyebrow in question and she said while stretching like a cat.

"ary, I thought I overslept"

Zain smiled at her actions then he turned and took a steaming mug of tea and handed it to her a frown took place on her forehead.

"Aap meri aadate bigaad rahe h zain?"
(you're spoiling me zain?)

"bigaad ne de begam ab zindagi bhar ke liye aap mere sath hi he"
(let me wifey, you're with me for a lifetime)

"Zindagi bhar utha paege?"
(can pamper me for a lifetime?)

"Khushi se begam"
(happily wifey)

Adoration filled Alina's eyes as she gave a peck on his cheek and then disappeared into the washroom.

Zain was shocked by her boldness, she was surly unique in her way, one min she was shy and a blushing mess and in another min she is bold, but that didn't bother him, he loved her the whole the way she is including her mood swings.

Zain made the bed but still, there was no sign of Alina's arrival they still had breakfast left and had to get ready in yesterday's clothes as they were going home.

He knocked twice on the bathroom door but still, there was no reply, the third time he asked with the knock,

"Lina, are you okay? do you need anything?"

After the question, there came a small faint yes and after almost five min she came out and gave Zain a small smile.

"I am okay, let's have breakfast first because it will take at least an hour for me to get ready"

She successfully diverted his mind by that but the suspicion and concern in his eyes didn't go away.

They went to the living room he asked her to sit and went to the kitchen but she went after him as he was taking plates and his eyes fell on her.

"Kya hua? me kar leta hu"
(what happened?, I will do it)

"Nahi mujhe bhi kuch karne de kal bhi aap ne hi sab kuch kiya tha"
(no let me do something you did all the work yesterday as well)

Zain smiled at her child-like whining and told her to take the container which was smelling so good, they both returned to the living room and put the items on the centre table as zain opened the container a delicious smell filled the room and Alina was flabbergasted As she saw a pile of her fev "aalu ka paratha"

She was grinning ear to ear as she hugged Zain sideways and in almost less than a second he responded to her also laughing keeping his chin on her head.

"Aap ko yaad tha, subha me uth ke aap ne mere liye banaye!"
(you remembered it, you woke up in the morning and made me this!)

"vese toh mere liye bhi h ye"
(these are for me as well)

Then he ducked his head to her ear as if telling her a secret,

"subha me haider make de gaya h, ammi ne bheje h"
(haider came this morning to give these, Mom sent these)

A heartful and deep laugh of Zain Khan can be heard as Alina pushes him and scroll at him, after his laugh calms down he replies,

"I told Mom that you love these"

"aap bohot bure h"
(you're too bad)

"sirf aap ke liye jana"
(just for you darling)

Zain said with a wink and Alina was again blushing at his flirts but she liked it a lot, she loved the way he flirted but still be cautious enough to not make him uncomfortable and his presence alone made her comfortable and there was no way he could make her uncomfortable but right now she should watch her positions if she doesn't want to embrace herself in front of her some hours old husband.

She could tell him of course but she didn't want him to be concerned about these small things and as she had known him for years one thing she could say proudly was that she knew that he wouldn't feel disgusted knowing that his wife got her period.

One thing she doesn't know is that he already knows and he'll be going to pamper her and love her to the stage that she would forget about fictional men as her man is capable of replacing them.

------------------

Hello readers,

Missed me, I know this story is very slow as I don't update regularly and I can't promise but I am trying my best, and will finish this story ASAP without cutting the storyline.

Thank you for being patient with me, I will update you soon!

Till then,
Allah hafiz...