15. Qubool hai!

Aksar Jinki hasi kubsoorat hoti h,
Unke zakham bhi utne hi gehre hote h.
-Alina Malik

------------------------------------------------------
Zain was buttoning his sherwani, he is physically there but he is mentally somewhere else, he is thinking about how his life took a u-turn.

He never had hoped to marry alina after her alliance was fixed and that phone call was cherry on the top.

He is in a daze when he felt a hand on his forearm, he lifted his eyes to the figure who was clad in a black salwar suit, unknowingly his lips found their way to her forehead.

"Aaslamualikum mama"

He said to his mother and looked that her eyes which was shedding tears of happiness.

"No, don't cry mama, it's a happy occasion"

He said his thumbs is wiping tears off her mother.

"Beta, you are too grown up now my son is going to marry a girl who he loved"

She said cupping his face and placed her lips on his cheeks and grinned at him.

"Chalo, your soon-to-bride is waiting for nikkah"
(Let's go)

He looked at her and see her smirking he shook his head and encircled his muscular sherwani cled arm around her shoulder and went to nikkah.

"Kya aap alina Malik dukhtar e Faruk Malik, app ko mojuda wakt me 7o lakh rupee Meher se aap ne apni zaat ko zain khan furzand e Siraj khan ke nikkah me diya, kya app ko qubool h?"

(Do you alina Malik daughter of Faruk malik, at the current time with meher of 70 lakhs rupees do you give yourself to zain khan son of Siraj khan in his nikkah, do you accept?)

Zain's heart was doing summersault as maulvi saab asked alina for nikkah, if and but's started running a marathon in his mind.

His mind was occupied then a confident yet small voice hit his eardrums which says "Qubool hai" for the first time.

Molvi Saab asked two more times to give her a chance to back off if she wants but she didn't she give herself in his nikkah two more times and sighed nikkahnaam with her shivering hands.

"Kya app zain khan farzand e Siraj khan, app ko mojuda wakt me 70 lakh rupee meher se Alina malik dukhtar e faruq malik ne apni zaat ko apke nikkah me diya, kya aap ne Qubool kiya?

(Do you zain khan son of Siraj khan, at the current time with meher of 70 lakh Alina malik daughter of Farooq malik give herself in your nikkah, do you accept?)

His heart beating rate is maybe 130 or more than it, he lived this moment thousands of times in his dreams and thoughts and now this is going to be real.

He looked at alina who was sitting with a small smile and utter those words that made her completely and rightfully his the alina khan.

Qubool Hai, he said for the first time then moulvi sab asked two more times and he answered in a confident and loud voice to let everyone know she is his.

He signed nikkahnama and when his eyes turn upwards from it, they clashed with hazel ones and the owner give him a beautiful smile through her red colour painted lips.

He felt his heart was beating as it's in the competition of being the fastest beating heart and then it forget how to beat for series of seconds.

He gave her a charming smile as she felt a feeling of euphoria running in her veins with blood in her body.

Her father, mother, mother in law, Sisters and cousins congratulate her and hugged her.

Her eyes travel on his body he was wearing an off white sherwani with off white churidar.