11. Proposed?

Zahir Karna pade vo dard kesa,
Jo dard na pehchan sake vo humdard kesa.
                                         -Alina Malik

------------------------------------------------------

Alina's p.o.v:

Zain left my room, here I am standing in front of the mirror my nose and cheeks were red due to crying and my face tear struck, I wash my face then do my minimum makeup and I am ready to go.

I come into the room where Alaya aapi was sitting, I saw that aaisha is crying non-stop and Fiza bhabhi trying to made her stop.

She was sitting on the chair and everyone standing beside her like Kabir, Kamil, Zara, Zaif, Aaliyah, aamena and Fiza bhabhi was on her knees in front of aaisha.

I was on my way to them when I saw Haider approaching them.

"Can I try to stop her?"
Haider asked Fiza bhabhi and bhabhi nod and stand up.

Haider went on her knees in front of aaisha and said something and she burst into laughter.

I was shocked because it's aaisha, once aaisha starts crying no one, will able to stop her.

I went to the garden when I saw that witch again ogling at my zain, who was talking to dadaji, now I will put her in her place.

"Hi, maha who are you looking at?"
I asked her and she got scared.

"Oh, hi Alina I was looking at him, that one who is wearing a black kurta and talking to your dadajaan"
She said without any shame, what is she?

"So, what are you looking in him, I thought he is a simple Human being with two arms and two legs,"
I asked her in sarcasm.

"He is not simple can't you see how handsome he is?"
She said and my blood started boiling now this witch is again looking at him with dreamy eyes.

"Yes, he is so handsome"
I tried to copy her and her eyes widened.

"Oh, my the religious Alina is complimenting a boy, huh?"
She asked in a mocking tone.

"Yeh, you know na, I don't like temporary things, I just look and compliment that what is mine"
I told her with a fake innocent smile.

"What do you mean by yours?"
She asked in a shocked tone.

"Well, my means that he is mine, he is my man"
I whisper in her ear and by her face I felt delighted.

"What do you mean?"
Now our little witch is angry let's make her snatch her own hairs.

"I mean he is my fiance and soon he will be my husband"
She was looking at me like she saw a ghost.

"Why should I believe that shit"
Now she doesn't want to believe it.

"Let me confirm it to you, follow me,"
I said and she started to follow me.

I went where dadaji and zain were sitting and talking, I take a seat beside zain purposefully, zain looked at me.

"Lina are you fine now?"
He asked me with apprehensive voice.

I smiled at him and nod, and bingo I know the next set of words that are escaping dadaji's mouth.

"Mashallah, you both look so good together, may Allah protect your pair from evil eyes"

Maha went from there in anger stomping her feet.