9. Claustrophobic!

Kisi ko dil se channa bura to nahi,
Kisi ko dil me basana bura to nahi,
Gunah Hoga Duniya ki Nazar me,
Duniya wale Bhi to insan he kuda to nahi.

---------------------------------------------------------

Zain's p.o.v:

I was on my way to my room, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen then I saw Fahad coming from that corridor where my and Alina's room and other rooms were there.

He looked at me and he got scared looking at me there.

"What are you doing here Fahad?"
I asked him with a raised brow.

"I came to meet ina but she is not here"
He answered while sweating.

"Ok, good night"
He sad and run before I can ask him further.

I got confused by his behaviour and went to my room.

I came to my room and got changed into my black t-shirt and track pants and the electricity in my room was gone.

I switched on my phone's flashlight and come out of my room I saw that whole corridor's electricity was gone.

I was about to go downstairs to see what was the problem when I heard screaming coming from Lina's room I panicked and went near her room she was screaming.

I tried to open the door but it was locked, I tried to break the door and in my third time it flung open and I saw lina screaming and sweating profusely.

I ran to her and she looked at me and hugged me tightly.

Her head was placed on my chest, her arms were clutching the back of my t-shirt, she was crying and breathing heavily and sweating.

I placed my hands on her back and started rubing circle on her back and caressing her hairs to calm her down.

After five minutes or so everyone comes running to her room and electricity also come back they all looked at us and relief fleshed on their faces, I was very confused looking at my confused expressions aaisha said.

"Thanks to Allah you are here, actually ina is claustrophobic."
She cleared my confusion.

I nodded still trying to consume everything that happened.

Then I realised our position, we are hugging in front of our families.

Then I looked that there was Haider also standing beside aaisha.

Aaisha come and tried to break our hug but as it results in her hold only got tight on me and aaisha looked at me and I blink my eyes to assure her.

I again started caressing her hair and said.

"It's okay lina everything is okay look, everyone is here you are safe I am also here look at me"

I wipe her remaining tears and hold her chin and slowly she looked at me and I smile at her and then aaisha take her to her bed and give her water to drink.

Everyone one by one started to went to their rooms, I was the last to go but she called me.

"Zain"
she called my name I turn and she said.
"Come here"

I went to her sat beside her and looked at her.

"Are you okay lina?"
I asked her in concern.

She just nodded and said while putting her hands on my hands.

"Thank you zain, if you were not here I probably have died"