20. Call?

Agar Sara Jahan Mera hota,
Tab bhi me tera hota.
                                             - zain khan

***
Alina can't able to control her tears in fear that if she will tell him further what will he think about her, no one wants a spouse who was admitted to the Mental care center for 6 months.

She got the courage to tell him but what she saw made all her sense numb, her mind registered what her Iris has in front of them.

Zain is weeping on her shoulder still holding her, his tears are falling on her shoulder making her realize that her husband is weeping.

"Zain, why are you crying?"
She asked him as he is crying like a child holding her, she put her hands in his hair and pull his head from her shoulder.

Alina wiped his tears and cupped his face forcing him to look at her face.

"App kyu ro rahe h?"
(why are you crying?)
She asked him again as his tears are making holes in her already melted heart.

"Lina, please forgive me"
Alina's mind turns into knots as she became confused that why he is asking forgiveness.

"For what?"
She didn't have much energy to think as she is too tired from all the crying and traveling.

"I was not there when that f***r was abusing you mentally, all the pain you are bearing from years are the cause by me"
Zain can't do anything then blaming himself for her all misery.

"Why are you talking like this? it's not your fault"
Alina didn't know why he is blaming himself for all her misery.

"When you got engaged, I can't handle myself and I drowned in depression after my parents and family's support I got okay and I told them I will never going to marry someone expect you, after that, I called you for asking you that are you happy"

Alina never in her wildest dream thought that she will get a spouse like a zain, what if her alliance was not broken and she got married he will gonna spend his life alone.

"When you answered my call I heard a male voice, it's your fiancee when I asked him to give a call to you, he told that you both are very happy and out at the shopping for your bridal dress and cut the call, after that, I called you many times but you blocked my number.

If I didn't believe what he said and tried hard to contact you, you don't have to bear all those things"

Alina just falls for him completely after she knowledge that he called her after he got out of depression to just know that she was happy with this engagement.

"Zain, I am sorry I didn't know that you called me and I didn't know that he blocked your number from my phone"

Alina didn't know how to tell him about that particular incident but she wants a relationship clear as crystal.

"Zain I don't know how to tell you this and what will you think about me but after my engagement broke my mental condition was not at all okay and I was admitted to the mental care center for 6 months and my treatment was gone till a year"

She said in one breath with her eyes closed tightly but when she didn't get any response it causes her to open her eyes slowly and her Hazel orbs land on zain's amusing face.

"I know zain, I have to tell you this before marriage but you didn't let me I am okay if you think that I am cranked and want to divorce..."

Alina had the idea that it can happen but she didn't expect that zain will think she is cracked, it made her throat dry as she swallows hard, her eyes held unshed tears but not for a long time.

"What the hell"
Zain's loud voice boomed in the room cutting her sentence.

Zain was furious that she thinks that he thinks she is cracked but her words made fury run in his veins, how can she think that he will divorce her for some shit-like reason and that after knowing that what she matters to him, what he went through to make her his.

Alina visibly flinched at his loud voice, zain felt guilty for scaring her but he doesn't want her to talk about her past life anymore, he wanted to fill her life with happiness that she doesn't remember any of that painful memories.

"Lina hear me if anyone asks me to divorce you on gunpoint still I am not gonna divorce you"

Zain put his fingers behind her ears and his thumbs are against her soft cheeks as he announced he didn't have any intention to leave her.

Alina can't hold herself and throw her body at zain and he caught her successfully.

"Zain I don't have any words to describe my feelings"

Alina confesses her feelings resulting in zain's heart-stopping for some seconds, he can't be happier that his childhood love is confessing her feelings for him.

He dreamed about this thousands of times but he can't believe that this is happening in reality.

The world's best feeling is that you marry someone you love and this is what zain is feeling now.

"I love you lina"

Now it's the turn of Alina's heart to stop and it happened without wasting any other second, Alina surely respect this man but still wants some time to digest all things and all.

"Zain I think.."

Zain already knows that this topic will bring up and not to make her uncomfortable he cut her off in mid, he made up his mind that he will give her the time she wants.

"I know lina it will take time and consumating a marriage is one of the biggest steps in a relationship and I don't want to rush in anything, you should take your time"

Alina smiled at him in gratitude that he understands her the way she wants, Alina always asked Allah to do what is better for her, and now, she never asked for a better spouse than zain.

"Let's pray"

Zain said to Alina as they didn't offer their isha salah till now and the salah of gratitude, she nodded and stood up, at that moment zain noticed her clothes.

She is wearing a black tee that zain gave him and black leggings, why is she wearing these he gave her tracks also.

"Why are you wearing leggings? I gave you tracks"

Zain asked her out of curiosity as her leggings are sticking her legs like a second skin but thanks to his oversized tee that comes till her knees covering her thighs.

"Umm, your track is too big for me"

Previously Alina was wearing a track that zain give her but as she started walking towards the room track started getting loose from her waist and she didn't even reach the door and the track was down.

Although there was a large difference between her and zain's waist and she decided to wear leggings that she was wearing inside her bridal lehenga.

Zain nodded he knows what happens when you wear a large size track when your size is small, he can't hold onto his laugh looking at her wife's red face, getting knowledge of why he is laughing, she narrowed her eyes.

"Me app ko apne size ke kapde pehnau gi or fir aap pe ese hi hasungi"
(I will make you wear my size clothes and then I will laugh at you)

Zain just laughs harder at that and after a few seconds sober down and said.

"Shokh se jaan"
(with pleasure my love)

Alina run of in the bathroom not habitual to hear this kind of cheesy words from anyone and not from any men but what can you do when that men is your husband.
-------------------------
Aasalamualikum guys,

So, now here I revealed the past of zain's also and with that story had completed its second phase of story.

So, vote comment and share my story.

Till then,
Stay safe,
Allah hafiz...