3. First impressions!

The wall clock was showing it was past four at night, Alina opened her eyes to get some water and she saw her phone was buzzing.

Someone was calling her at these odd hours and when she saw the caller id she was shocked and started screaming.

When Alina opened her eyes she saw her Alaya aapi and hugged her in fear and screamed,
"he is calling me......he is calling me again"

Sweat beads were seen on her forehead and Alaya caressed her hair and said, "he can't call you again ina.... ok"

Alaya calmed her down and left her room after she reassured her, Alina was back to her senses.

Alina got up from bed and make wudhu and after wearing a white scarf she started offering her tahajjud salah after completing her salah she broke down in tears and started her dua.

"Ya Allah Mujhe pata h ki ye jo bhi kuch mere sath Hua vo Ek azmaish thi par ya Allah Mujhe tuj par Pura bharosa h k tu tere bando par unke bardast se zyada boj nahi dalta or me ye bhi janti hu k mere sabar ka Tu mujhe sabse behtrin badla dega tune mujhe jo chiz se azmaya h tu vahi chiz Mujhe badle me dega or ya Allah tujhe pata h ke mujhe esa insan chahiye jo mere chehre se nahi balki meri rooh se pyaar kare, ya Allah me jaanti hu ke vo insan mujhe jaldi hi milega par me sabar karugi uske aane ka kyu ki tu sab kuch sahi kar dega ye mujhe yakin h is liye me sabar karugi jab tak vo insan nahi aa jata jo mere zhakhmo pe marham rakhe..........aamin"

After completing her dua, she got up and started reciting Qur'an till she heard adhan being called, she offered her fajr salad, went to take a shower and she got ready to go downstairs.

----------------------

Zain's p.o.v:

I looked up and saw a beautiful mansion in front of my eyes it still looks like the same one where I used to come with badi ammi.

My eyes were wandering around for someone, for the one whom I was used to come here, we entered the mansion.

Badi Ammi entered the mansion before us and greeted loudly,
"Asslamu Alaikum"

We saw that within a minute everyone's face bloomed with happiness and one by one everyone came towards us, tai ammi's paapa (dadaji) came first and hugged her and kissed her crown lovingly.

After that, he came and hug badeabba and pappa then he came towards me and I greeted him,
"Assalamu Alaikum uncle"

He hugged me and patted my head and greeted me back,
"Walikum Assalam beta I would like it if you call me dadaji."

I smiled and kissed the back of his palm and replied
"Sure, dadaji"

He returned my smile then I heard a high pitched voice
"Femiphopho"

I turned to the source of the voice, who was now hugging Badi Ammi then she pulled back and turned her face towards us.

She was looking like a hoor in her white ankle-length chicken kurta with a side slit paired with white straight pants and a white dupatta and hair in a loose braid and white flip flops on her feet.

I have never seen a girl like her before and to my conclusion, I will never gonna see a girl like her, she is the only rare girl Allah created and inshallah (if Allah wants) she will be with me.