2. Haldi?

Na wafa ki baat hogi,
Na wafa ka ziqr hoga,
Jis se bhi mohobbat hogi ab nikkah ke baad hogi.
- Alina malik
---------------------------------------------------------

Malik mansion was hustling with people and helpers as the eldest daughter of the family alaya's haldi ceremony was expected to happen today, everyone was busy in checking everything.

Here is second eldest daughter of malik family Alina malik who is about to get ready for function.

"Alina aapi...alina aapi"

alina stopped as soon as her sister Aamena Malik's voice reached her eardrums.

"Kya hua h aamena, why are you calling me?"

Alina asked her with a frown but before she could answer, she was interrupted by aaliya's voice who was coming down in her beautiful yellow mexi with white dupatta

Alina took a step back and see her from head to toe and than mumbled,
"mashallah"

Aamena observed her and then asked with smirked,

"who is masallah your dress or aaliya?"

Aaliya just stuck her tongue at Aamena,

"of course my cute aaliya"

Aaliya smiled at her and hugged her and said, "thank you so much for this dress"

Before anyone could say something, someone said,
"guests aa gaye"

Alina panicky run upstairs to her room, took a quick shower and got ready in her beautiful yellow lehenga, wore gold jumkas, she doesn't like makeup so, she just applied kohl in her eyes and lipbalm on her lips and she is ready for the function.

She wore her yellow flats because if she wear heels she definitely will found on the floor in every two minutes.

After getting downstairs she straight went to her dadaji and pappa and they both looked at her affactinatly,

Farhan malik hugged his beloved grand daughter then her pappa hugged her, kissed her crown then put some money in her hand and took it to himself and mumbled "mashallah"

Alina got confused as Farhan malik smiled at his son's actions and cleared her confusion.

"Arre ina tumara sadka h nazar ke liye"
Alina smiled before disappearing from there.

Alina was passing from the hall and suddenly bumped into someone but before she could fall, she immediately balanced herself as she mentally smirked for wearing flats.

Her gaze went down where two arms were hanging in air near her waist, her hazel orbs moved upwards.

She saw a man standing infront of her and he was looking at her with adoration but somehow she found that uncomfortable.

She avert her gaze as she was not at all comfortable with him,

He understood the situation and compliment her "nice balance"

she slowly replied "thank you" but audible enough for him to hear.

Alina practically run from there because she was already late for function but the man just looked at the retreating back of her and mumbled "She will be death of me someday"

The function was already started but Alina was lucky enough to not noticed by anyone that she was late atleast that was what she thought but her small victory bubble was soon blasted as she saw sahana Malik's furious eyes.

The swing was decorated with beautiful lilies and everyone was coming for application of haldi to the bride one by one.

Everyone was feeling too happy as the first daughter of third generation was getting married.

After applying haldi to alaya everyone started rubbing haldi to Alina as the second eldest daughter of family.

There was some beliefs that if you apply bride's leftover haldi to unmarried girls they would get married soon.

Alina's cousins were rubbing haldi on her face but she was happy that because of haldi her tomato like face was hidden from them.

She was afraid on the name of marriage because of her past but past is past and she deserves a happy married life and beautiful future with her better half.

She was happy, laughing wholeheartedly when she captured pair of cholete brown eyes staring at her but something was off that she felt uncomfortable in his gaze and soon excused herself.

After excusing herself,she went to her room and took a quick showe because of all the haldi her family had rubbed on her.

She slipped in royal blue kurta and plazo she d offered her zuhar salah and after some time, she offered her asar salah as well.

She reachedch downstairs where everybody was enjoying their tea and coffee. Alina sat beside Aaisha and started having her tea.

Alina noticed that her phopho was not present in function, she asked her father

"pappa where is femi phupho and aarif uncle?'Faruk malik answered while siping his beloved tea,

"Beta they can't arrive today because of some issues, she will arrive tomorrow with her whole family"

Alina wasn't satisfied yet, she made a pout and said, "Esa kese koi apne bhanji ki shadi me-" but got interrupted by her mother,

"vese hi jese tum yaha ho kar bhi apni behen ke function me late hui"

Her mother said glaring at her but thanks to her luck alaya rescued her and started talking about next functions preparations.
---------------------------------------------------------

An annoying alarm was buzzing on the side table in a room in khan mansion, A husky yet annoyed half sleepy voice of a men boomed in the room.

"Ammi, please don't disturb me it's sunday"

The room fall silent as reply didn't come so, the man finally opened his jet black eyes to knowlege that, there was no one beside him.

It was just his alarm but when he looked at time his eyes grew wide all his sleep was gone as fajar time was almost running out.

He offered his salah before time runout, he was still on the prayer mat when someone knocked on his room's door, he stood up and opened the door only to come face to face with his lovely badiammi standing at door frame he gave space as she can come inside the room.

Famida khan enterd inside his room and as usual the man grreted her "asslamualaikum badiammi"

she greeted him back with adoration "walaikumasslam beta"

"Beta zain tumne saman pack kar liya h?" she asked the man and the man replied positively by nodding.

Only he knows how patiently he was waiting for this day to come, the day when he can see those hazel orbs, the day he finally going to complete his childhood promise, the day of end of his misery.

---------------------------------------------------------

Asslamualaikum guys ,
Hope you're all enjoying story and this is my first story,

so, i need lots of support.

Please vote comment and share,
Extremely sorry for grammatical mistakes I am poor at grammar,

Till then, Allah hafiz...