33

*12 minutes till landing*

*darrens pov*

my chest and ribs are aching. oh and did i mention mia keeps messaging me? i could block her but...id feel bad. id end up unblocking her anyway so why do it.

"heres your medication. uh put it in the last pocket."

i grabbed my medication and shoved it in vee's backpack. i sighed and rested my head on verunas shoulder. she smiled. i could tell she was tired...she kind of looked sick.

"mm you okay?" i asked.

"eh yea. my head hurts and im starving!"

"well we made it."

everyone one the plane was clapping. we had finally landed. the plane shook as it hit the floor.

"that was one of the longest plane rides ive ever...ever taken in my life."

"youll get used to it." i said.

she sighed, standing up stretching her legs and arms.

"...For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about...Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight."

my ass cheeks hurt so much from sitting so long. the only times i ever got up was to use the restroom and to get up to grab some snacks.

*verunas pov*

at the airport crowds of people were roaming. it was so crazy. every where you turned there was a family carrying some sort of luggage. my legs were still trying to stay in balance. all those hours sitting down got to me. darrens hands locked with mine and we made our way out the door. ah it felt so nice. the air finally hit my face...it was so refreshing.

"hotel?" darren turned to me.

"trivago." i snorted.

"no! wanna head to the hotel?"

"uh duhh!"

we rented a rental car before we landed. i hadnt seen what darren had chose but let me tell you...once we got to the rental car place my jaw dropped.

"criss...darren criss. i called in late at nightt...err around 830-840? i rented a ford."

"ah yes." a short middle aged man walked over to this cabinet and pulled out a pair of keys and pointed to a black 2017 ford mustang.

"there you go. enjoy!"

"thank you. you to-. bye."

darrens face got red. i think he was about to say you too...well he kinda did.

"shit you think he heard me?"

"darebear i think he gets that a lot. youre not the only one. i do that all the time."

the shiny car was screaming at me as i walked over to it. darren walked over to the passengars seat and opened the door for me, closing it as i sat down.

he walked over and hopped in, closing his eyes.

"what?" i asked.

"tired. i just wanna get to our hotel and sleep." he turned his head looking at me from up and down. "my body hurts and dont get me started with my rib."

"i know, lets go." i nodded.

i felt so weird in the car. i had never been in a car so..soo nice. it made me feel like some sort of celebrity.

i turned the radio on and messed with the stations.

"nothing good is on." i frowned.

"just play something from your phone."

"dead."

"eh same. try 95.3?"

"mkay."

the station was at 8.35..a way to go. there were many christmas stations, but it was too much. i needed a break from that. A BIG BREAK. i like christmas music dont get me wrong but it can be too much sometimes.

"good even-mol-traffic on the 9-last night i ki-i think i wanna marry y-"

i probably spent a good 3 minutes flipping through stations until i finally stopped at one...because darren wanted to. it was an italian station. i couldnt understand anything put darren really seemed into it.

"grazie Johnny. ben sperare che tutti stanno avendo un buon Natale e si sta ascoltando 11.22"

(thank you johnny. well hope everyone is having a merry christmas and you are listening to  11.22)

tu vuo fa l'americano started to play. i recognized this song from one of darrens plays. in a couple of his streams he had played the song on his guitar while singing it.

"comme a' nu guappo pe' te fa guarda...tu vuo fa l'americano...'mericano...'mericano!"

darrens voice cracked and he just stopped dead in his tracks.

"oh my god...your voice just cra-."

"haha i know. man thats gonna throw me off."

"love the song but understand almost nothing."

"want to change it? i have no problem in doing so."

"no no. you sound so hot speaking another language. honestly...it kind of turns me on."

"are you serious?"

i looked to the side. shit.

"er yeah..." my voice squeaked.

"che e carino." he smirked.

a/n: im trying to learn italian. its alright. ive learned one song and one song only. bella ciao. its so easy...im now trying to learn umberto's 'gloria'. wish me luck lol.