24

*3 hours later*

"dare! what's taking you so long?"
"coming out...just hold up!"
"my parents will be here any second."

before darren changed into his wear you had been getting ready...though darren hadn't seen what you were wearing yet since he left to change before you got back.

though darren hadn't seen what you were wearing yet since he left to change before you got back

you're wearing this...but of course imagine what ever you'd like.

knock knock

i haven't seen my parents in forever!
i ran to the door, opening to see both my parents and their beautiful faces.
"MOM! DAD! ugh i missed you both soooo much! come in!" i said hugging them.

darren popped out of no where putting his hand out and introducing himself.
"hello mr and mrs castillo! a pleasure to meet you both. i'm darren, darren criss."
"ah yes! you're all our daughter talks about." my mom says.
"mom..." i say embarrassed.
darren blushed.
i hadn't noticed but darren had trimmed his hair and left his beard. it looked nice on him of course i mean what doesn't look good on dare?
"call me marcelo and she elizabeth." my dad said.
"yes please darren." my mom added.
my mom whipped out a small camera from her purse and then proceeded to say,
"let me take a picture of you both! oh you guys look so cute!"
"CHEESE." i smiled.

like i said imagine yourself however lol

"you look very stunning." darren whispered in my ear as he turned to kiss my cheek.
"you look very...cute?"
"why do you say it like that?" he laughed.
i ignored him, only letting out a giggle.
"well who's ready to eat!"
"me!" darren says immediately.
"of course darren. of course." i joked.

*darrens pov*

so here i am...eating with verunas parents. amazing people, yes, but i'm nervous to be honest.

"so what do you do darren?" asked elizabeth.
"hm? oh- *cough* i act. sing. play instruments. everything. but after the...accident i had to put a hold onto some of those things."
"ah yes...and how are you feeling now? since you got out of the hospital?" marcelo added.
"better...my breathing can be troubling at times but i'm doing better. you're daughter takes care of me very well." i smiled.
i put my hand over verunas and she glances at me. she gave me a nod. what it means, i have no idea. maybe she thinks her parents like me so she's signaling me? i don't know.
"from what our daughter says you're a very good guitarist and singer."
"oh yea haha. we had a little session the other night. amazing. veruna...her voice. she's talented."

*verunas pov*

ugh he's making me blush...stop!
after a while i turned and saw darren eating like he had never done so in his life. maybe...it was my fault. i told him we were going to be eating a lot so he should save that for later...and well throughout the day he kept telling me he was starving. i never stopped him from eating but he did so.

after we ate my parents started telling stories about me of when i was younger

after we ate my parents started telling stories about me of when i was younger. i could tell darren was very interested because when i'd ask him something he'd ignore me. he kept his ears open for my parents only.
"that's so cute!" he said as my parents showed him a photo of me.
"you guys will have to come back and bring all her baby photos and more of those stories." he added.
"darren!" i bumped him.
"what?!"