25

*2 hours later*
"give us a call. we will be here in a flash. and darren don't worry about those photos! i'll make sure to send them your way!" my mom said wrinkling her nose.
"thank you elizabeth."
"alright mom..." i groaned.

i closed the door and darren had dissapeared.

"darren!"

"hold on..."

i had totally forgotten the ring i had bought darren last week when he was in the hospital. i had picked out a black ring with his name on the inside. i put the date we met, december 4, 2018. i ran to my purse and there i saw darren slowly walking towards me.

"i got something for you." darren said.

"i do too..." i whislted.

"close your eyes vee."

i closed my eyes. i felt darrens hand read for mine...his cold hands.

"open."

there infront of me was darren on one knee.

"i bought you a promise ring,"

i could feel myself tearing up.

"...veruna, the love of my life. my everything, promise me to stay and love me forever?"

"yes!" i cried.

darren stood up to hug me.

"its so beautiful."

"yup i even put your name on the inside."

"okay now close your eyes. i have a little something too."

i kneeled on one knee and pulled out darrens ring to hand it to him.

"okay ready?"

"ready."

"open your eyes!"

darren let out a laugh and hide his face.

"darren! haha will you promise me to forever stay with me and love me as well? no matter what we'll always be together."

"yes!"

"i also put your name and the date we met."

he took the ring putting it on his left hand ring finger.

"this is-."

"crazy. i know."

"i almost got you a necklace you know, but i saw the ring and knew that was the gift id be getting you."

"when did you go out?"

"well i had gone when you went to the store the other day. remember when i went to "the autozone" for some "car parts".

"wow."

* a couple minutes later*

i had been moving all day i was so tired. i picked up my glass of wine and sipped a bit and dropped dead on the couch.

darren followed right after.
"we've never done it you know." darren said as his hands ran through my hair.
i had never realized-. lie actually. darren and i have never had sex before. making out maybe but nothing over. we've been dating for a while. i guess things went so fast we never really got to it...ya know?

i could feel darrens hands running up and down my spine, slowly unzipping my dress

"is this okay?"
"here? *kiss* now? *kiss*." darrens lips crashed with mine as i asked.
"now. here. with me. just us."
darren picked me up...taking us to the bedroom. i couldn't get enough of him. everything about him was so-.

he put me down on the bed trying to take my dress off as he kissed me

"veruna?"
"yes? *kiss*." i leaned away.
"ready?"
i didn't answer. i just wanted him...in me. on me. his touch was so comforting and his kisses said a million things that one could not even say.
once again...his wet kisses trailed down from my lips to my jaw, jaw to neck, neck to stomach.
my dress was not completely off. it was cold.
skin on skin.

everything seemed to be happening so fast

everything seemed to be happening so fast. i let out a faint moan as i felt darrens hand near my heat.
"keep going." i said trying to catch my breath.
i closer my eyes, feeling him inside me now.
i grabbed his unruly hair and stopped him. i was at my peak.
i tried catching my breath. hearing darren moan in pleasure made me feel something. made me feel accomplished if that makes sense. never had i ever felt this way with anyone.
his lips met with one once more. it felt so long...the kiss. i never wanted it to stop.
darren began to cough. i think it caught up to him.
"you alright?" i leaned away.
"better than ever." he sighed burring his face in my neck.
i made light patterns on his back with one hand and the other playing with his hair.
"i love you so fucking much darren. i'm serious."
i felt him peck my neck.
"i love you more ronni."

a/n: sorry for the cringe lol. not so good of a chapter but i mean oh well. hope you enjoyed.