10

* 4 days later *

darren and i havent talked much since or last call on his morning run. since then anastasia has found a place to work at which she loves so much, i might have dyed my hair? shh. i dyed it black, nothing too crazy. my hair was a light brown and thought it needed a bit of spice. im currently not working. before we got here i actually had interviewed for a job as well and got a call a couple days after that i got hired. i dont start till next week though so thats fun. for now i'll be doing small projects before i go 'big'. for my first project i have to design a mini home from scratch. for this im using hearst castle for my insperation. i love it there. every time i visit morro bay i must visit. it feels so surreal once you enter the home. a lot of the design patterns in the home i will be using for my project. and that my friends...should be fun.

its currently 2pm and i have to buy groceries before annie gets home. shes bringing in a friend from work whom ive never met so im really excited to meet said person. her names judie.

i hop in my car and play some music and make my way over to costco. the list of stuff we need is never ending.

milk, eggs, strawberries, paper towels, dish and hand soap, etc. hopefully the lines arent as long as last time. last month i came to the exact costco because i really needed something from here and i lasted about an hour in line at checkout. i understand because well it was black friday but still...an hour is way too long.

*at costco*

its not that bad...maybe a little. christmas break is next week...well for some of the kids i know like for my nephews and nieces. my parents are coming down next week and so is my sister with her two kids. theyll leave after that and come back two days before christmas. i havent celebrated christmas with my family in over two years. last year my parents went to greece and the year before that hawaii. and before that my sister was in canada with her husbands family.

annies family wont be here for the holidays so she'll be home with us. my parents absolutely love annie! they think of her as another daughter. when we would take family trips anastasia would always come along. it was fun. i dont know what id do without her, shes my everything. i love her to death.

i pay at the cashiers and make my way back home. now...i just had to take the stuff inside...great.

my weak arms could never...i had so much the bags weighed me down.

(469 words)