chapter 04.

february 14, 2013

first person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

oh yes, valentine‛s day, everyone had chocolates in their hands, even me.

i made chocolate for my friends, of course even for sakusa-kun, i also make sure it is clean, super clean.

as i was walking down the afternoon hallway, i already saw girls and boys confessing or giving chocolates or flowers to the one who they fancy.

"[l/n]-senpai!" someone called me out as i turned around and saw a junior handing me a rose.

"oh? thank you so much! sorry i don‛t have anything for you though" i sweatdropped as he shook his head

"i just want you to give those because you‛ve been a good senpai to me." he smiled sheepishly.

"it‛s nothing, it is my duty to look after my kouhai, isn‛t it?" i smiled and he nodded.

"well, let‛s take a photo instead." i offered and he nodded again making me giggle.

i took out my phone and we took a photo with a peace sign.

"arigatō [l/n]-senpai, i wished you a great relationship soon!" he waved as i giggled and nodded.

but i also know that my relationship won‛t come out soon enough.

"you too!" i waved and i went to the cafeteria, looking for my friends.

i was looking around and i looked up to a table that was surrounded by girls, i sighed and that was the sign where the ace is.

as i went near them, they are really packed up and i tried to excuse myself.

"okay, what the fuck? calm your pearls down you thirsty shits. this is their friend coming through!" i irritatedly said, crossing their ways as they looked at my figure and glared, almost at my soul.

"[y/n]-chan!" akahana called out and she scooted over for me to sit down and the girls started going over to sakusa again.

"that was really savage though but i don‛t see anything wrong for you." komori tried to whispered to me as he leaned and there was a 'boink' on his head.

yes, he was hitted by a box of chocolate to his head.

"you are really annoying, don‛t you know personal space? damn germs." sakusa grunted and looked at the girls behind him.

they looked down and started parting ways and sakusa sighed and we awkwardly laugh.

"well, you do have flowers, maybe you‛re jealous?" akahana smirked as i blushed as shook my head.

"n-no i don‛t!" i looked around and they laughed. i noticed the red flowers on akahana‛s hand.

"who is that from?" i fired back as it‛s her turn to blushed like her flowers.

"it‛s from amane-kun..." she dreamily said as i saw sukasa cringed making me control my laugh.

"oh, you like him right? and as i remembered, you two are together now?" komori teased as i puffed out my water that i recently dranked.

"you‛re also in a bad mood these past few days because of him right?" komori added as i tilted my head and she blushed looking away.

"sorry i didn‛t tell you those, iizuna-senpai and amane are great friends and there is a big possibility he will told it to him" she excused as i just sighed and nodded.

"he said that he was preparing these for me since first week of february and he didn‛t noticed that he is ignoring me" she pouted more making us laugh.