prologue.

december 15, 2012
first person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"good morning komori-kun! sakusa-kun!" i greeted on our way to our building‛s entrance, yes. we are in the same year and me, also knowing that they are cousins.

"good morning to you too, [y/n]-chan!" the brown haired libero smiled at me as i nodded.

i brought out my hand sanitizer and applied a bit on my delicate hands as we went inside the building and used the stairs.

i actually started to be hygenic since i met the one and only sakusa kiyoomi, i learned how to clean and as soon as possible, avoid some germs and viruses but i‛m not like him that sometimes went overboard.

"sakusa-kun, when will you give me your number?" i almost whined as he eyed me making me look down.

"ask komori for it." he plainly said as he entered his classroom, making me smile and look at his cousin.

"give me that later on okay?" i laughed as he nodded and make my way to my classroom, my friend was already there.

I went to my seat and she smiled at me.

"[y/n]-chan! you‛re finally here! so what‛s the progress?" she went beside my empty seat as she nudge my side.

i looked at her and smiled.

"he will be giving it to me later." as i said those words she squealed.

"wow! well, it‛s been almost-" she counted the days as i wait patiently at her words.

"three weeks!" she laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"well, he doesn‛t need to be worried about me bugging his life, i will just message him every night since i‛m seeing him everyday." i hummed as she looked at me weirdly.

"wha? that‛s weird but i do get your point there." she winked as i smiled.

she was called out for her project,

"aka-chan!" her group mates called her out as she waved at me and i nodded.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"komori-kun!" i waved as akahana was by my side and he waved back.

once we are at our cafeteria, sakusa bought out his hand sanitizer and his lunch and he looked at us.

"what are you looking for? eat your lunches now." he demanded as we sweatdropped and started talking.

"oh, [y/n]-chan, here‛s sakusa‛s number." he whispered, handing you a paper making you smile.

"thank you komori-kun!" you smiled as the ace looked at you, smugly.

"it‛s real then?! wow, what an effort you did" akahana beamed as you smiled proudly.

"don‛t worry sakusa-kun, i won‛t bother you too much." i smiled at him as he continued eating.

"oh yeah, we‛ll be on our 3rd year in a few months but first! here we go nationals!" akahana cheered as i nodded and komori smiled.

"you guys are going?" komori asked as we nodded.

"yeah! it will be amazing!" akahana squealed and i giggled.

"make sure to cheer for us!" we nodded as sakusa just sighed.