chapter 03.

february 2, 2013
first person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the days had been normal, i‛ve been talking to iizumi-senpai about doubting akahana but she was like that a few days later and i guess there is no doubting anymore.

i was just spacing out in my seat here, looking out the window, thinking about other things.

"[y/n]-chan, i won‛t be able to go home with you, i have extra art club activities, i‛m sorry" she pouted and her voice was normal again.

maybe something triggered her, she doesn‛t open up to me unless i asked her so.

"ah, that‛s okay, that‛s more important you know. i‛m fine, just focus on your club." i said looking at her as her eyes sparkled.

"waaah! thank you, i‛ll make it up to you soon!" she cheered like a child and i nodded, once again turn on my head space.

i was cutted off once again as one of my classmates called out to me.

"do you want to clean the classroom with us?" our classroom president smiled as i smiled back and nodded.

"sure, i‛m hella bored here." i laughed as they cheered too.

what‛s up with people cheering today? anyways, i haven‛t seen the two since break time and lunch and iizuna-senpai said they had practice.

"oh yeah, what club are you in [l/n]-chan?" the vice president asked as i looked at them.

"photography club" i shortly answered and they gasped in awe.

"wow! you‛re lucky then!" our president side commented as i looked at them

"you don‛t know? dang i wish i can be like that, either way, they only pick thirty to fifty members and if you‛re picked then you did have a great photography skills and they only have one to two times a month club day, dang you are very lucky indeed [l/n]-chan!" our vice president threw his arms up, knocking the chair he was fixing as we all laugh at him.

"what club do you both have?" i questioned back and they looked at each other.

"cooking club!" they unisonly said and i giggled.

we started sweeping off the floor and they asked me another question.

"do you have sample pictures [l/n]-chan?" the president asked as i slowly nodded.

i placed down the broom and i went to my bag to pick my phone up and showed them a sunset picture as she gasped.

"yato! look, it‛s magnificent!" i swear i can see hearts on her eyes and he placed the eraser down and went to our side.

"can you print that and i‛ll buy that." our vice president said as i looked at him in shock and our president shouted.

"yeah yeah, me too! how much?" she grabbed my shoulders and shaked my body.

"twenty five yen is enough." i manage to say and they nodded.

"deal! we‛ll wait for that this week okay?" she smiled as i nodded.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"thank you for helping us [l/n]-chan! we are already paying you back, your picture and a fifty yen in total!" the president smiled and i smiled back.

"no problem, anyway, are you two always cleaning the classroom?" i picked up my bag and they shook their heads.

"well, some of our classmates volunteered and they don‛t clean sometimes well and i wish we can just have sakusa-san on our class so this room will be squeaky clean." she sighed and i laughed at hearing the ace‛s name.

"hiyori, [l/n]-chan, c‛mon and it‛s also raining! yippie!" yato pointed out as i looked outside, it was just light for now.

"oh, c‛mon, we‛ll be going!" hiyori took my hand and we went downstairs to the shoe lockers.

i was changing my shoes and they already said goodbye.

i swear their names are very very familiar to me.

i finished changing my shoes and i looked around and i sighed.

"great, i forgot my umbrella." i looked at my bag once again and i felt a presence behind me.

"you‛re really are a klutz." a deep muffled voice was heard behind me as i saw the black wavy haired ace making my eyes widened.

"it‛s late sakusa-kun, what are you still doing here?" i looked at him and his eyes twitched.

he is annoyed, okay, stop asking questions self.

"i‛m in a meeting with sensei." i think he ment his volleyball coach.

"oh, i see." i looked around again and i heard him sighed.

"here, share the umbrella with me. our house is just a street away anyway." he mumbled and i turned to him.

"thank you sakusa-kun! i know this is so cliché, i‛ll make into you soon!" you smiled as he rolled his eyes.

okay, he should really stop rolling his eyes, hehe.

i bought out my sanitizer and he blinked and waited for me and we started walking.

it was very cliché indeed, but our silence is very comfortable.

it took a while to arrive at my house, i turn around and bowed to him.

"thank you for today sakusa-kun, i‛ll make it up to you, really!" i smiled as he scoffed.

"yeah, okay." he bluntly said, really uninterested.

"bye, keep safe." i waved as he went away and i went inside the house to eat and study for a bit.

it took a while to realize that i need to drop a message to him once again, it is actually okay for me to see him read my messages than left it unsee, atleast he knows what i‛m texting him.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
7:38 p.m

good evening sakusa-kun! did you
study today? i hope you‛re not that
tired from your morning and after-
noon practice! i can also see you are
bothered but always think positive
okay? whatever floats your boat is
totally fine just avoid overthinking!
i know that i said these so many times
today so again, i wanna say thank
you to walking me home because haha,
i‛m such a clutz that i forgot my umb-
rella. i‛m really flattered and my heart
swelled in joy when you said you will
share your umbrella. anyways i maybe
typing too much now, good night sakusa
-kun and keep safe! ♥