chapter 09.

october 25, 2013
first person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

everyone was in the gymnasium, mostly the highschool students from first year to third year. the enthusiastic atmosphere were at the place all the time, thus it was the halloween party that itachiyama always do.

i entered the gym carefully, not to damage my costume that i took time to prepare and to pick from the store. it was a shining costume, not that bright of course-

"woah, you look nice miss fairy-senpai!" one of the second years called out making me laugh.

"thank you, you guys should behave okay? have fun!" i waved to the group of first years as they agreed.

i went to the direction where the volleyball team but mostly the third years are. people kept staring at me as i blushed and looked away.

"wait, [y/n]-chan, are you sure you and sakusa didn‛t talk about your costume?" akahana crossed her arms as she was on her white lady costume, making me hold back a laugh.

"n-no, why would you say so?" i raised an eyebrow as she scoffed.

"his costume was a pirate like the one on the book that i‛ve red before! you, the fairy, had an maybe impossible relationship with the pirate." she grabbed my wrist as we went to their tables.

as akahana said, my eyes wandered around looking for the pirate sakusa, maybe he is in the table because of how much people inside.

"oohh, so it is real that you are a fairy but what kind of?" komori waved at us as i rolled my eyes at him.

"love fairy, i will decide if you will have a bitter lovelife or not." i mocked as his eyes twitched in annoyance.

"aww too bad your dear pirate is not here, he‛s over there." komori leaned into the clothed circular table as i nodded.

i went to sakusa‛s hiding place, mostly at the back of the table.

going to the back of the table, since we are at the wall, he was in there, crouching and sighing defeatedly making me snicker.

"well, isn‛t my dear pirate going to come out of it‛s ship?" i mocked as his eyes glazed at me as i just realized what i just said.

i felt my cheeks flare up as i started to think possible ways to excuses, probably to cover my own feeling if ever, that is exposed.

"what are you wearing?..." he trailed off, faint blush covering his cheeks.

"a fairy! isn‛t that obvious?" i crouched down, as near as i can.

"mhm, that‛s nice." he mumbled

my eyes widened as i looked around, looking if people are seeing us.

"sakusa, you don‛t need to come here if you don‛t want to, your phobia may trigger you." i offered my hand at him which he shockingly took.

"motoya forced me." he grumbled and i nodded,

i waited for him to get comfortable and we went outside, to his dismay, we talked about something for once.

"even though komori forced you, you shouldn‛t come!" i insisted as he just shook his head.

we went to the bench, people are still inside, minding their own business, gladly, if someone saw us, this would be another issue especially for his fangirls ever since i was friends with him for almost a year or so now, i know his fangirls hates me to guts.

"why though," he implored,

"what do you mean?" i implied as he just sighed.

"i was being, i don‛t know how to call that, mean to you yet you‛re still here." he gruffed out.

"that‛s what you called patience sakusa," i beamed and he just looked at me with curiousity.

"you‛ll know the other reasons and also about those texts." i giggled and he just nodded.

"there you two are! why are you guys out here?! literally, you two proved the forbidden love is possible to break!" akahana waved as we looked at her.

"forbidded,"

"love?"

we both asked and she laughed hysterically then going to our bench, hee hands on our shoulders.

"a forbidden love between the pirate and the fairy, now let‛s go and drink!" she pulled us.

"but i don‛t wanna!" i whined out as she breathed in and out.

"oh shush, it‛s once in a lifetime, better enjoy it, you too sakusa!" she nagged and we eventually agreed afterwards.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"how dare you! you and sakusa actually ditched us?!" akahana yelled on the other side of the phone.

"we are uncomfortable okay?" i insisted as she snorted.

"uncomfortable my ass, gladly we are sober enough to go home!," she groaned as i laughed a bit.

"anyways, you and sakusa seems to be comfortable now, i can sense something though." she teased as i just rolled my eyes.

"whatever, just sleep for now, bye." i mocked back as she mumbled faintly.

"what?! you are not endi-" i ended the call as i already imagine her shouting profanities in front of her phone.

as i scrolled through my apps, i remembered to message sakusa once again.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
8:24 p.m

good evening sakusa-kun!
i hope you‛re not that hurt
from the party and i forgot
to tell you that you look fine
on your costume earlier, i
don‛t think we got to talk
more earlier but i hope we
will more soon! did you
cleaned yourself up? ik
how your phobia hits you
earlier so you need to rest
quickly and do your nightly
routine. uhm i uhm, okay
i‛m always here by your
side okay? tell me if you
have problems, good night
i love you.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"OH MY GOD, WHY DID I JUST SEND THAT?! I DIDN‛T ERASED THAT THOUGH, NO WAY WHAT THE DUCK?!"