chapter 08.

august 21, 2013
1st person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"wait, is that really inarizaki?!" one of the students said, exclaiming.

students filled the hallway, where the window is located infront of the gymnasium.

there, the inarizaki high‛s bus were parked as the students of it were going inside for their practice match against the itachiyama‛s.

"[y/n]! we need your help!" a familiar voice called out to me as i looked back.

there were standing, komori motoya and chizuki akahana, panting and in really need of oxygen. they went to me and started dragging me outside as the students looked at us with confusion and jealousy.

"hey! i can walk, yes but why do you need to drag me once again!" i tried to stop them as they still drag me.

"we need your help, again," akahana started, she was on my right wrist.

"sakusa was out of hand sanitizers and alcohol once again." komori added, he has my left wrist.

we or rather they dragged me inside the gym, once we are infront of it, they pushed it almost dramatically, making all the players look at us.

"so they do have a manager! omi!" the blonde player from the inarizaki called out as i flinched at the stares.

"shut up disgusting germ, she‛s not." sakusa muttered while cringing at some corner of the gym.

we went to his side as i put my bag on the side.

"you are overreacting, i‛m not dying." he scolded as komori warried out.

"sakusa, what do you prefer to use, sani or alcohol?" i inquired as he looked at me curiously.

"my hands would be damaged when using alcohol especially when there‛s a game, your sanitizer flavor suck." he burbled and i rolled my eyes.

"how do you even know that your hands would be in bad condition when you‛re using alcohol?" akahana nagged while her arms crossed.

"just give me the hand sanitizer." he hoplessly spoke and i smiled quizically.

i placed my bag infront of him and grabbed my hand sanitizer from my bag and as he gave me remorse sigh.

once i got it from some pockets, he looked at me and gave me a bitter laugh.

"just use it sakusa!" i groaned feeling like my end of my tatter.

he nodded and used it, as soon as i stood up from crouching in front of him an unfamilliar voice called out to me.

"hi manager-chan, how are you?" the blonde from earlier smiled at me.

i return with a fake half smile and as soon he was about to come near us, sakusa scowled at him.

"oh, uhm, i‛m not their manager, i‛m just helping the team out." i sweatdropped as he glanced at sakusa.

"‛tsumu, yer so lame giving pick up lines to girls, comeback here" the gray haired twin probably called out as he sighed, displeased.

"shut yer trap!" he mischieviously snarled at the other, walking away from us.

sakusa stood up from the floor and eventually going to prepare for the practice match as akahana guided me in the benches where bunch of students are watching.

"maybe, atsumu likes you but i know deep inside that you‛re head over heels to sakusa." akahana whispered making laugh.

"and that my friend, you know me so well."

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"[y/n]-san! can i have your number!" before i went out of the gym, someone waved out.

i turned around seeing the setter of the inarizaki, he looks exhausted especially when they just lost into the practice match.

"oh uhm..." i looked away, trailing back.

"[nickname], let‛s go! it‛s already late!" akahana looked from the outside as i looked at her steadily then eyes wandered off to Atsumu.

"oh yeah, sorry, not interested," i flatly said as his grim turned into a frown making me felt a bit guilty.

his was in a bleak, but as i was expected, he would look frail when i decline it.

"but we can be friends, i already have the apple of my eye." i sheepishly said, my hand already on my nape as he nodded.

"yes! that‛s my girl!" akahana shouted at the back.

i rolled my eyes, looking at her then she scooted away from the door.

"that‛s fine, alteast i tried." he commented and i giggled.

"nah, ya just suck ‛tsumu!" a voice yelled, guessing it was his twin again.

"shut the hell up ‛samu!" atsumu rasped, sending a glare to his sibling‛s direction.

"sorry ‛bout that, here, place your number here." he took out his phone and he handed it as i hummed.

i typed my number to my contacts and added my name into it. probably, students are staring at us and unfortunately starting teasing us when we parted away.

"are ya sure you don‛t want to be, ya know." he coaxed making me laugh.

"okay, i get it that you are that interested in me but as i told you, i‛m already interested on someone." i insisted as he pouted in return.

"okay, i‛ll see ya soon, if that is possible?" he started and i took a deep breathe.

"yeah, if we can." i awkwardly laughed.

he bid his goodbye, his teammates were started teasing him for his unsuccessful confession. he looked so embarassed for the reason of many students around. this is miya atsumu we are talking about, you shouldn‛t be declining his confession but on my case, i have many reasons to.

i went out of the gym and as soon i stepped into the small stairs, a body attacked me making me gasped and in needing of air.

"that‛s how you do it, damn you grew up so fast." the girl cried out making me chuckle.

"okay, it‛s late, c‛mon, i need to leave a message to sakusa." i smirked at her as she gasped.

"why are you growing up so fast?!" she gripped my shoulders and eventually started pushing me to go home.

"yes that is it, the progress is great." she winked at me and i scoffed at her lightly making her defensive.

"okay, i know what you are going to say next 'you just have a boyfriend, that is why you are acting like that.'" she quoted in the air and my mouth twitched in annoyance.

"okay i get it now so shut up." i turned around and we went home.

we went home quickly as we anticipated, it was different but we want to go home, nonetheless.

as i went inside my humble home, i was greeted by my mother and i greeted her back, going to my room, flopping on my soft bed and i don‛t even bother moving and changing thus, i brought out my phone.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
7:05 p.m

good evening sakusa-
kun! i don‛t know why
i am saying this but
please be healthy and
take care of yourself
okay? you need to be
healthy and well since
you will be a great v
league player soon,
right? anyway, i hope
you have your dinner
already or soon. please
keep safe and remember
that i'm always here,
okay? do your night
routine, okay? goodnight
sakusa-kun!

1 new message from Miya Atsumu