chapter 07.

june 14, 2013
1st person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i was scrolling to my phone on the way to the gymnasium and i looked at the lists who will enter the interhigh qualifier.

"no way?!" i gasped as i red the article, karasuno losing to the iron wall of dateko.

"hey [nickname]-san, wby are you crying?" a mew member of the volleyball club went beside me as i wipped my happy tears.

"i‛ll tell you okay? let‛s go inside, the others maybe already there, especially captain." i winked at him and he shuddered at it making me chuckle.

sakusa as we knew, was the knew captain but it seems like komori is more like the captain or rather the mom of the team.

we went inside the gym as i saw them stretching and some of them are cleaning or sanitizing the gym.

maybe it was fifty-fifty good to have sakusa to be the captain of the club. it‛s always clean and hygenic here.

"ah! [y/n]-san you‛re here! why are you crying?" their wing spiker asked as i chuckled.

i went to the benches as i saw akahana sitting, probably talking to her boyfriend, making me chuckle.

"i saw that karasuno was defeated with dateko, they didn‛t made into nationals for eleven years or more than that? i‛m their biggest fan too especially their cheer!" you smiled as they looked at you in awe.

"that‛s great! though karasuno will still go to nationals again? lucky they have kageyama and hinata." komori walked near us as i nodded.

"they‛re also great, probably, sakusa is still confused how they defeated shiratorizawa last year." he added making me laugh.

"yeah, we are going to the nationals either way but we won‛t be playing against karasuno unless they won all the games." i pointed out as they nodded.

"okay you germs, let‛s start practicing." sakusa called out as the other members sweatdropped at their captain.

"sakusa, how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling them that?" i crossed my arms as he shrugged.

"you know, i know who the real germ is, should i call coach and plead them to have some practice match with you?" i teased as he shuddered in disgust.

"eh? who might that be [nickname]-san?" the other libero asked as i smirked.

"oh, we all know who that is," you looked at them as they still doesn‛t have any idea.

"inarizaki high, your captain hates the particular setter there, miya atsumu." i said as they nodded.

"[y/n], stop." sakusa warned as i smiled sweetly.

"ehehe, gomen." i turned around and went to akahana, still talking to her lover.

i slowly went behind her as she was face timing with amane-san. he noticed me as i shushed myself, my finger on my lips as he just nodded.

"hello amane-san! is akahana too noisy?!" i screamed as akahana squealed and statted slapping my side as i groaned.

"stupid bitch! arghhh, why do you need to shout?!" she kept slapping me as i laughed.

"[y/n]-chan, keep it down please." komori called out as i sent him a peace sign.

"oh, by the way amane-san," i started as he seems to shivered in fear.

"are you still friends with iizuna-senpai?" is spoke with venom as he sweatdropped and akahan was also waiting for answer.