chapter 01.

january 6, 2013
first person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

we are walking around the arena and a particular match took our attention. the second day of the spring tournament.

inarizaki vs. karasuno

"wow! look at that tangerine gooo!" akahana cheered, we went to seat at karasuno‛s side making her fangirl more.

"i wanna see that monster quick closer but ugh, this is what we got." she pouted making me laugh.

yes, she is a volleyball addict, though she didn‛t join the girl‛s team.

"why don‛t you just join the girl‛s though?" i asked once again as she sighed.

"i suck at diving sweetie, that is why i‛m not accepted or not confident enough to do so." she eyed me as i surrendered.

we‛re at our uniforms and some people are starting to look at us making me blush a bit.

the game took a while, noticing that komori and sakusa was watching near the court.

"omg! there it goes! that bendy boy on inarizaki iritates me so much, argh!" she gripped her hair making the people around us laugh.

"uhm, excuse me, your school does have a match right?" a blonde, college girl asked as we nodded.

but in the corner of my eyes, i saw sakusa-kun with komori-kun and i looked down.

"hey, i guess they don‛t have a match at this time." i pulled her sleeve as i pointed out to them and she stiffened

"the game is so intense, we choose to stay here! and yeah, uhm i kinda messed up the schedule hehe" akahana answered as the blonde headed senior tilted her head and looking at me.

"where school are you from anyway?" she crossed her arms and we looked at each other as i said;

"we‛re from itachiyama." i replied as her eyes widened.

"itachiyama? that‛s where sakusa kiyoomi is, right?" a man asked behind her as we nodded.

"wow! students from itachiyama stayed here to watch!" another man said, almost shouting making me and my friend laugh.

that is kinda embarrasing though, i hate attention too much, especially we are from a famous school.

"i‛m saeko, tanaka saeko. how about you pretty girls from itachiyama?" she offered her hand as i shook it. she was wearing some traditional clothes for taeko drums, making me smile.

"[l/n] [y/n] and this is chizuki akahana" i answered as she smiled back.

"nice to meet you two!" she gleamed as we nodded.

"watch the game now, it‛s starting to heat up!" we looked at the court, it was already the 3rd set and looks like the karasuno is already winning.

after a few minutes to hours of waiting, they announced that the karasuno won and we stood up, hugging each other and squealing as the people and players from karasuno looked at us.

"oh! we just came here and support you guys, you did a great job! i hope our school will have a match, nice job!" we bowed, stretching our arms and awkwardly walked away but saeko-san stopped us.

"wait, here‛s my number, maybe we can hang out and talk sometime! see ya next time!" she winked at us as we waved and she waved back.

"that was really interestiiiing!~" she jumped to her feet as we went back to itachiyama‛s court.