chapter 14.

july 17, 2014
second person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the morning came, you woke up, seeing your mother beside you, your friends fitted themselves to the couch. you smiled at their tactic. you looked at your hand where your mother‛s hand grasped on you and on the side was your father‛s. you smiled at him, this is the last time you are seeing him.

you tried to be comfortable and to avoid waking them up but your body was now too heavy for you to move, like rocks and trucks was on your body.

"[y/n]" your father looked up to you as you sent him a faint smile.

"you‛re so beautiful." he added as you smiled at him, tears brimmed on your eyes.

"thank you pa, i‛m sorry." you let out a rasped voice.

"it‛s not your fault baby, i‛m sorry too because i don‛t have the time to take care of you." he caressed your hand.

"also, your potential boyfriend looks fine, he is respectful and seems smart." he managed to joke out as you giggled.

"pa, no time for that but i wish if we confessed earlier, we would be together." you huffed.

"you told me you don‛t have time for that?" he crossed his arms making you laugh lightly.

"i- i don‛t even know that your lungs are already giving up on you, i don‛t have the time to spend the time with you." he held your hand as your heart swelled.

"that‛s alright, i‛m glad i got the time to talk to you and later." you softly spoke as he sighed.

"yeah, your mother wants it to end, and you? is it fine for you?" he looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"it is, i can finally rest peacefully after all." you looked at sakusa‛s sleeping form.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"hey, i need to talk to my parents first." you fluttured your eyes as they nodded slowly.

it was already afternoon, they took their lunch and breakfast in not so good way. sakusa was always by your side the whole time, holding your hand.

"mhm, take your time." nozomi smiled bitterly at you as you nodded.

there sat your parents waiting for your words.

"sorry and thank you because even though i didn‛t met your expectations, you still love me for who i am. you‛re the best parents i ever had. i love you both." you tried to smile as they tried to control their tears.

"we love you too honey, you‛ve been good to us and you already exceed our expectations, sorry you have to suffer like this, you don‛t deserve it." your mother gripped your hand.

"we‛ll see you soon?" you father confronted as you chuckled, nodding.

"we love you, so much." your parents hugged your fragile body.

"I love you too, much more. remember that i‛ll guide you through the end." you let out a breathy sigh.

a comfortable silence were engulfing the three of you, being the only child, they are losing their only child. it hurts them that you‛re going first before them, it hurts them so much. no parents want their children to go first before them.

"call the others, except sakusa cause i have long message for him." you tried to joke out as they nodded.

your parents went out of the room and calls akahana, nozomi and komori to enter the room. the door opens as akahan started crying again, gripping your sheets.