No Place Like Home

The aircraft lands in a field near the car where they left it. One by one, they file out of the aircraft. Once loaded into the car Baymax sits on the roof. They drive slowly making sure Tadashi can't be seen. If he was, he might be called into the cops. Once to Cass's cafe, they huddle in a group so Tadashi can't be seen.
"Hey kids, how are you?" Cass asked. They all share a worried look, then have Hiro talk.
"Oh you know, it was a fun road trip and all." Hiro says nervously. Cass turns around from the coffee machine. She gives a smile.
"What did you kids do something bad?" She asks noticing their faces. They all get scared, thinking she new and all began tumbling over words.
"What no-" HoneyLemon begins.
"Why who, what?" Wasabi says.
"What do you know? And no we didn't......" Hiro says.
" nothing to do with a fire breathing monster." Fred says finishing the conversation. They al, stand with huge fake smiles and nervously hum. Cass gives a thumbs up as she turns around. They all begin to retreat to Hiros room with Tadashi in the middle.
"Aunt Cass? In like 30 minutes, I'm gonna come down, and Uh, I'm gonna have you come up. For a surprise. So don't come up until I come down and say to,okay?" Hiro says, implying Tadashi to the gang. Cass nods and continues baking. They all hurriedly walk up the stairs into Hiros room. They shut and lock the door behind them. They step away from Tadashi and let him get some air. Baymax does and overall check and says, "Tadashi is now able to walk and go on his normal daily basis. Tadashi is here." He says looking at Hiro. Hiro smiles and flops on his bed. Tadashi moves the screen leading to his room, and sits down with pain.
"Tadashi is better. But still weak. So I suggest staying here and not doing much. And someone will have to stay by him constantly." Baymax says going to his charger. He deflates and goes into sleep mode. Wasabi and Fred leave, after having a long day. Honeylemon stays behind, with Tadashi and Hiro.
"Okay, stay with Tadashi HoneyLemon. I have to get Cass up here and explain everything. She's not going to understand, and she's gonna freak out. So, just be prepared. I know my aunt Cass." Hiro says walking down stairs. Honeylemon sits on the edge of the bed while Tadashi lays down. Hiro comes up with Aunt Cass. Aunt Cass screams and jumps up and down.
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Sweetie! You kids found him how? Oh my gosh!" Cass sits on the floor and hugs Tadashi.
"Okay, I'll get the details later. But but..... Why is he up here?! I thought he would be with everyone else." Cass asks frantically.
"The police think he started the fire. Can you take care of that soon?" Hiro asks. Cass jumps up.
"IM GOING RIGHT NOW! Okay so I need my purse, a cookie, my keys, a doughnut... Wow stress eating!" Cass says as she jumps down the stairs.
"I'm guessing she's going to be gone for a while." Hiro says stretching. He lays down and pulls the covers up.
"Oh HoneyLemon you can sleep wherever you want. There's a couch in here, a extra mattress. Just pick one." Hiro says dozing off to sleep. HoneyLemon climbs on the couch and gets a blanket. Once situated they all doze off. No place like home.