Fishing For Thoughts

HoneyLemon walked into the coffee shop, and up to Hiros room. "Hiro! I'm ready to go to the movie! Hiro?" Honey walks around his room to see him jumping up and down.
"HoneyLemon! This is the greatest news!" He gets on his bed and starts funky break dancing.
"Yeah... New X-men yay. But can we go? I wanna get there early so I can get some snacks. And watch the credits from the last feature. I love to see the actors." Hiro stands there for a minute then continues jumping.
" wait.. No not that! I got tickets to go on a road trip to the fanciest hotel in the country!" He says this while doing the sprinkler.
"Really???!!!" HoneyLemon jitters.
Hiro helps her onto his bed, and they both continue to do the funky dance.
After calling Fred, wasabi, and gogo they all meet in the park.
"So it's completely free?!" Wasabi anxiously asks.
"And there's a race track?" Gogo asks.
"Yes all of that." Hiro replies.
"And a massage room, complete hotel room with all channels?"
They all stare at him.
" hey a guy can love comic books and have class. I live in a mansion." He smirks.
" Anyways, we're leaving tonight! Talk about road trip!" HoneyLemon says still jumping up and down. " selfie worthy!" She whips out her phone and they all lean in.
After packing they all jump in the rented RV. Once situated Wasabi hops to the wheel.
" and gogo, if you want to drive, make sure someone is up with you, I don't want shinanagins. Mirror adjusted to forty five degree angle, seat belt locked in place secure and fine. Everybody have on their seat belt? How about water bottles, you guys got one? Snacks, did everyone bring some? And please if you eat a snack eat in the dining room. I don't want any messes. Got it?" He looks into the mirror they all all stare back at him.
Fred seizes the chance. " guess what you have? OCD!!!!"
Wasabi rubs his eyes. " Fred that's getting old." They all sit down in the living room, ready to go on their trip. A few miles in HoneyLemon screams. Wasabi swerves the car and nearly crashes.
" what happened?!" Wasabi screams.
" oh sorry. Hiro, please don't text me every time you do a picture of Tadashi pops up.. Not that it matter why would it matter? It doesn't matter! I really need a new pic of you for your profile." HoneyLemon says embarrassed.
" I didn't text you. And why is my picture Tadashi?" He says.
" no reason. And if you didn't text me then...." She screams once more.
Once again Wasabi swerves and nearly rams a school bus.
" do you want me too turn this thing around? I will turn around!" He screams like an angry father.
" it's tadashi! Omg omg omg it has to be him! Nobody else could text that!!!!!" HoneyLemon unbuckled her belt and Starr's dancing and eating crackers spilling them everywhere.
" you're breaking two rules! Your unbuckled and eating in the living room! Why would you do that?!" Wasabi screams behind him, once again like a father. " that's three rules! You're standing up on a moving vehicle! Now four! Your blocking the back window and the forty five degrees means nothing! All because the tallest person decided to stand up in the middle! Honey lemon what if there was somebody trying to shoot us from behind! You would be dead right now! Okay HoneyLemon is dead nobody talk to her! Stop talking and dancing right now HoneyLemon!" He yells
" how come you can talk to her?" Fred retorted.
" who makes the rules young man?" He waits expectantly.
" but-"
" ehem.." Wasabi waits.
"You."
HoneyLemon sits down and stares at the floor. Fred continues reading his book, and gogo watches the Hawks game.
" toutch down Seahawks!!!!" Gogo jumps up and screams.
" that's the fifth rule broken! Screaming while I'm driving!" Wasabi yells.
" ow! I got a papercut! Ouch!" Fred yells.
Hiro looks at baymax. " charging."
Wasabi pulls over " that's it! I'm pulling over!" They pull to a stop and wasabi disappears into the back room. He comes out with a huge first aide. He sits down I front of Fred. " I told you to be careful with those books." Wasabi pulls out spray for the cut. " this mig sting a little."
" wasabi, this is Fred, I'm a grown man I'm pretty sure it won't.... OH MAN IT HURTS SO BAD! IT STINGS!!!"
Wasabi applies a bandage. " you know what will make it better?"
Fred gets excited. " a visit from doctor lolly pop?"
" a visit from doc sugar free lolly pop." He hands him a lolly pop.
They all stare at Fred.
"what?" Fred seems clueless to the stares.
" it has to be him. Nobody else could text me." HoneyLemon looks at her phone not accepting the facts. Hiro, sensitive to the topic stares out the window.
" HoneyLemon, you know that...." Wasabi catches himself noticing Hiro. " you know... You understand without me saying it, don't you?" Wasabi sits back down in his seat at waits for a reply. She nods slowly. Gogo gets up, and walks to the bedroom to nap until the next driver shift.