Mourse Code

" TadaHoney! Ha! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just can't stop! I can't breath I can't breath!" Hiro rolls on the floor, his face going from pale, to red, to purple. He looses oxygen from laughing at their pet names.
" are you done?" HoneyLemon asks .
" no." He falls back on the ground, and continues to laugh.
" they aren't that bad of names, right guys?" She looks over at them.
Fred's eyes are big and he is holding his mouth. His body moves up and down with a slight sound of laughter. Wasabi is clenching his lips shut and not looking over at Hiro or her. Gogo just continues to play her ds with a smirk plastered on. Hiro finally gets up. His smile slowly turns to a low smirk. He coughs clearing his throat.
" ha... Sorry." He says awkwardly. HoneyLemons phone goes off. She looks and sees a picture of Tadashi on it.
" guys it says it's from Tadashi. This is getting weird." HoneyLemon says. Wasabi holds out his hand, and she gives him her phone. He presses his eyebrows together. Then he puts his hand over his lips and chin, and hmmm"s. Constantly. After about five minutes of silence and weirdness, he finally speaks.
" we could track it. Then we could find out what, or who is sending them. What I don't understand is why it's only numbers. If an animal or something was accidentally hitting it, it would be a mix of numbers AND letters." He hands her phone back. She stares at it. Hiro once again feeling the pain of his brother stares at the floor.
" Well. Track it. If something or someone is texting this I want to know about it." He begins hooking the phone to his laptop and decoding. Fred watches intently. It's like he knows or is wanting to know something very important about it.
" hypothesis time!" Fred yells. Wasabi startled, looks up from his computer. Gogo, Hiro, and HoneyLemon slightly look up at him, doubting what he is about to say.
" okay. So I'm thinking! That, Tadashi was taken by a secret government called A.L.I.E.N.S because they thought he started the fire. And now with the tracker, we can find the base and get him back!" He stands there, arms wide apart, smiling at his plan. Wasabi smirks. He pats Fred's shoulder.
" well, then if that's true, you can find out why only numbers appear on the phone" wasabi says knowing that he wouldn't know.
" The numbers are used for morse code! Maybe where he's at he can't text letters so, he does mousse code!" He crosses him arms and leans toward wasabi.
" Can your little laptop do THAT?" He smirks returning the one he got earlier.