Step One

HoneyLemon opened the door. Tadashi stood there, waiting.
"Oh, hey Tadashi." HoneyLemon said.
"Hey. I um. I was wondering if you wanted to meet me later, in the lab? I need help with my project." He said trying to convince her.
"Okay, just text me when to come down." She said.
"Ok, bye." He said. She waved and closed the door. Tadashi jumps around.
"Step one is done!" He said whisper yelling. He bursts into his and Hiro's room. Hiro was holding a stapler trying to hang the poster when that happened. Hirp startled, tries to catch the stapler. It lands on his foot.
"Ow!" Hiro said as he sat down on his bed. Baymax inflated and walked over.
"How would you rate your pain?" He asked. Hiro rubbed his foot.
"Zero." Hiro said. Baymax waddled back and went back into his case.
"I take it that went well, Tadashi?" Hiro asked. Tadashi nodded. He sat on his bed.
"Hiro, for this to work, I need your help. Can you help me with that?" Tadashi asked.
"Depends on what I need to do." Hiro said. Tadashi smiled.
"I need you to help me set this up. You are one of the only other people who know a lot about, chemical metal embrittlement. Can you help me with that? I need one of those big metal balls. I can do the rest from there." Tadashi said.
"How much metal?" Hiro asked.
"Four hundred pounds of it." Tadashi said. Hiro nodded.
"Thanks." Tadashi said.