BitterSweet

" hey guys, wanna stop up here? The gps says that there's a camping ground up ahead. Wanna stop the RV there and sleep? Or should Gogo keep driving for us?" Wasabi looks drowsy and looks in the mirror. They look at Hiro, since it's his trip. His head is flopped over to the side and his eyes are closed. " stop up there." HoneyLemon replies while yawning. They pass a sign that says: Welcome to Maple Wood Campground!" Gogo sleeps on the bed, in the back while the others get ready for bed.
" Who's gonna get him up to go into bed?" Fred asks looking at Hiro as he pulls out the couch bed. Wasabi reclines his chair and unbuckles his belt. Clearly not him. HoneyLemon walks over to his seat and gently shakes his shoulder.
" Hiro. Come on time to get in a real bed." She gingerly says. She notices a previous tear streak down the side of his face. He's red and blotchy. He stretches his arms and unbuckles. HoneyLemons face filled with sadness, Hiro noticed and wiped the side of his face. " thanks for waking me up." He gets up and starts walking to get out the sleeping bag. " Hiro, are you okay? You were crying in your sleep." HoneyLemon watches him as he gets ready. He stops walking and has his back to her. He barely puts his head over his shoulder. " fine thanks." He doesn't look at her. " I'm sorry I mentioned Tadashi earlier." She tries to apologize to him, seeing he's most likely upset. " your fine... Just go to bed." His voice cracks. HoneyLemon grabs his shoulder and turns him around. His face is full of innocence and fear almost. He looks up at her. A single tear races down his face leaving a mark behind.
She embraces him but her barely hugs back. She bends to his size. "Hiro, why were you crying?"
" it's just sometimes.... I have dreams he's still around. Then I wake up, but I'm still dreaming. Then I realize he's gone." HoneyLemon wants to say the same thing. That she misses him too. That she loved him as much as Hiro did.
" Hiro I miss him too. Like the friendship has a big piece missing. Let's get ready for bed okay?" He nods. He wants to talk more but he can't make himself. He rolls out his bed and flips on his side. He reaches for his covers and realizes that HoneyLemon is pulling the sheets on him. She hums while she tucks him in. " just when you think... Hope is lost... Keep love close...." She stands up to go to bed. When she reaches the front of the RV and everyone stares at her. " what?" She lays down in her bed.