Love Is The Only Medicine

Wasabi crawls out of the tent in his suit. They all had pajamas but, he says that it's too dirty to sleep with only pjs on in the woods. Then Fred comes out, tired as ever because he had to keep the fire alive all night. Then Baymax comes out charged and ready to go. Basically the opposite of Fred's feeling. Hiro then comes out and stretches his arms. His sleep was the most comfortable because he had a giant pillow to sleep on. Finally Gogo rolls out of the bed, and sits around what remains of the fire. HoneyLemon is the only one that doesn't come out. Her dream is burnt in her memory, her crying, him hugging her, everything. Hiro peeks his head inside. He smiles at her.
" Gonna come out, or do I have to yell at you again to make you come out?" He laughs slightly. She returns the smile. Hiro holds out his hand, offering to help her up and out. Wasabi motions for them to come over. They gather around the laptop, and see a strong signal.
" If he wasn't here, the signal wouldn't be that strong. He's here." He says looking at them intensely. HoneyLemon stands up and paces back and forth. Fred goes inside the tent and comes out with his suit on.
" Well, are we going?" He says excitedly. Gogo is the first one to stand up and come out with her suit on. HoneyLemon and wasabi follow. Hiro is the last one to suit up since, he spent so much time staring at the screen. Once they're all ready Baymax bands down so they can all get on for the ride. Instead of having Wasabi read off the coordinates they have Baymax download them. Nobody wanted Wasabi to barf. As they fly Hiro thinks about what they would find. In his head he thinks: I can see him there. He just stands there in front of me. Why do I think of this at all if the time I had earlier? But as I get closer, the more I think of him. Of what he would say. It seems like he's been gone so long.... I can imagine him saying, ' Hey little brother, long time no see.' I can't imagine his voice anymore. No. I have to remember. His voice was like..... It was deep.... But not too deep. It was kind. But has a harsh tone every now and again. I remember one of the last times I saw him. He asked if I was going bot fighting. Of course then, I said yes. I don't know why I use to bot fight. All it did was make us grow apart. Baymax lands in a meadow. As they land, Hiros mind snaps back.
" A big rock? That's it?" Gogo says staring at where the signal was coming from. They all mutter in disbelief. Fred superjumped down.
" No guys! This is where the A.L.I.E.N.S hide their old base! Base camp! And all they had to say to open it was, : A.L.I.E.N.S and then say UNITE!: then it would open to the side and-" the rock he was standing on begins to split to the sides. Fred's legs begin doing the splits as the rock splits. His face turns to utter pain and discomfort. The ground is now wide open and Fred falls into the splits below. They hear a high pitched squeal made by him.
" Oh hey, Fred was right. A secret concrete underground base. And he landed in the splits, on that concrete." Hiro says. Gogo giggles at the comment and that Fred had gotten hurt in that way. The wall is straight down, so there is no going back up. Except Fred and Gogo. Luckily they could get out if they needed to. They all jump down, except for Baymax who has to charge. Once down, the only light comes from the sun that is fading away from the long flight. Footsteps seem to walk toward them. They all get ready for battle. Gogo and HoneyLemon are holding Hiros arms making sure he doesn't dart. Fred is still in pain from the fall so the only one to fight is Wasabi. They see a dark figure walking toward them from the shadows. Wasabi pulls out his weapons. He looks at the team for support. They just shrug, and hope he can take care of it. He tries to muster up courage.
" Uh... Hey! Yeah you! You Uh... Leave us alone! Yeah!" He yells trying to sound brave. The figure speeds up to a jog. Wasabi begins to be very frightened.
" You brought the thunder buddy! You better, uh... Leave us alone! " the figure begins to run towards them.
" You wanna piece of me? Take a bite!" Wasabi yells. The figure comes into the light and they see its a paramedic. The man is clearly very frazzled. Wasabi and the gang put their weapons away and they let go of Hiro.
" Please! You have to help me! There is a person! I can't take care of him by myself anymore! You must help!" He yells. They nod and run after the paramedic, and he leads them to a curtain. There lays the body he was talking about.
TADASHI.