Base Camp

"That's insane." Hiro says. " Tadashi is dead. Gone. He's gone." Hiro is slightly defensive when saying this. Baymax waddles over. " Tadashi is-" he begins.
" I know big guy. Tadashi us here." Hiro pats Byamax on the shoulder. Fred sits back down and goes back to his normal, no thinking self.
" Wait, wait.... What if I told you Fred was right?" Wasabi says eyes glued to the laptop.
Gogo, HoneyLemon, and Hiro look up at him. Fred jumps up in celebration. He dances around the room.
" I was right! Ha! I even out smarted Wasabi! Ha! In your faces! Wait.. If I'm smarter then Wasabi... NO! My mom is gonna send me to law school!" Fred then flops on the floor and groans.
" yeah, I doubt you would even pass the gate." Gogo said.
" I think you mean pass the test." Fred says.
" nah, I meant gate." Gogo says.
" what are you talking about?" HoneyLemon asks curiously, and almost hurt. Wasabi hands the laptop around the room. They see a single coming from the area.
" see? I summarized in perfectly." Fred says grinning.
" Fred, you may have just summarized a comic book for all we know." Hiro says. Fred puts one hand on his chest and looks hurt at the comment.
" Fred may be right. I hate to say it but, still. If there's a signal than somewhere we mig find his phone. Or at least something. It might be nothing. But there's still a possibility. " wasabi says.
HoneyLemon looks at him curiously. " are you saying that Tadashi is..... ALIVE? As in here and breathing?" She almost looks as if someone slapped her. Wasabi nods and then turns his nod to Hiro. When they all turn to where Hiro was standing, the space is empty. They hear rustling in the back and Hiro comes out with his suit on.
" what are you doing with THAT on?" Wasabi asks.
" oh you know, going for a stroll. Then maybe tea and crumpets. Where do you think I'm going?!" Hiro says.
" ummm... Hold on... Just give me a minute....." Fred says dazed
" don't try you'll blow a brain gasket." Gogo says.
Baymax walks out and feels Fred's head.
" the brain has no 'gasket' that could blow. If there was the symptoms would be: nausea, headaches, diheria, and-" wasabi cuts Baymax off.
" look, Baymax, Hiro was saying a.... Expression. " Baymax waddles back to his corner and sits down.
" Look, if my brother is out there, I'm gonna find him. Are you guys gonna suit up or sit there watching me go?" Hiro says. Without hesitating they all suit up. Baymax had to stay behind since he was charging from the night before when Wasabi made him stay up with Fred's papercut. They all hop outside the RV and wait for Hiros word to leave.
" Come on. Fred tell us where the signal is coming from." Hiro says.
Fred flops the head of his suit on and says "blinky light here I come!"