XXXVIII

When we woke up, we went to the kitchen to eat something

"Hey, could you tell me what Venus and Adonis are about?" Suna asked

"Of course, like Romeo and Juliet, it's a tragedy written by Shakespeare, when Venus, the god of love, falls in love with Adonis, a hunter. She tried to seduce him but he said he had no interest in love then she pretended to be dead and Adonis kissed her, she woke up and asked for another kiss and he reluctantly did. Venus tried again to confess her love but he denied saying that her love was actually just lust and went hunting a boar, she warned him that if he try to kill it he would die, but he did it anyway. When Venus saw his dead body, she cried, and a flower grew on her breast as a reminder of her love."

"It's intense... I guess, but what is the meaning of the story?"

"I don't know, but I think it's about denying love it's the same as death and how your feeling always remains with you"

"I like it, better than Romeo and Juliet of course"

"Now, you need to go, we'll be late"

And that's exactly what happened, we ran to our school, when we arrived I said Rin to go to our classroom without me cause I needed to go to the bathroom. Thankfully I could enter my classroom in time but... they were choosing what everyone would do in our cultural festival. I looked at the blackboard and I see that Rin and Osamu would help with the scenario, Kira was responsible for the inviting and organization, and I...

"Wait what? I'm the main character? Why?"

A random boy of my classroom answered "Well, you're beautiful and you're redhead, I guess it matches, most part of our class agreed" I looked at my teammates who were trying to avoid my look, I'll kill them

"That means nothing, she's a mythological creature, anyone can look like her and do this role" I tried to insist but it was worthless, I sighed "Me and my big mouth" the guy who would play Adonis wasn't bad tho, at least we can just pretend to kiss.

I received my script, all I want right now is to run away, thankfully I already read the poem before and it's not that hard to remember my quotes. After our class, we started to work, I mean, my friends started to work, I have to seat and read this shit.

I hope no one tells Nami about it 'cause she would do everything to come and watch me while she makes me feel ashamed...

My partner approached me, I think his name is Yuuma.

"Can we read together, you probably know more about this than me..." I nodded, he sounds nervous

"Don't need to worry, most part of your job is to act like you don't care about me" I laughed trying to calm him down and he smiled. We talked for a couple of minutes talking about our script when Rin entered the class

"Could you please decorate your quotes in the gym while I work?" I'm confused

"Why? There's too much noise there"

"No it's fine there, please it's better when you're close" why he's staring Yuuma? Nevermind

"Fine, but if it's too noisy I'll come back, let's go Yuuma" I could see he was afraid of Rintaro "Calm down he don't bite" I... hope so

When we arrived at the gym, we sit next to Osamu and Suna. Yuuma is pretty smart and not too hard to get the things we're advancing really fast, we're already in the kiss scene

"S-so what do I have to do" it's cute how nervous he's

"Don't worry" I giggled "you don't have to kiss me, just put your fingers in front of my mouth and kiss them"