XXXXV

* 1 Year later *

My grandpa, my father's father - the only member of his part of the family that I have a good relationship with -, was sick, I called him saying I would visit him in England to see how he's going. I told Suna it wasn't necessary to come with me

"But I want to meet him, I'm part of the family now" I rolled my eyes but still happy to hear him saying something like this "And... at least we can sleep in the same room" oh, that's why...

"Are you always thinking about taking a nap?"

"No, first I think about you, then about playing volleyball, and last but not less, taking a nap with you"

"Simp"

"Only for you darling" he pulls me by the waist and gives me a passionate kiss.

In a matter of hours, we're in London. Rintaro was clearly energized by the fact we would sleep together, for the first time in another country as a couple. We sleep in his favourite position: on top of me resting his head on my chest while he hugs me.

When I woke up, he was still sleeping peacefully on me. I try to stand up without waking him but he holds me tighter

"What my pretty fox is trying to do?"

"We need to go, Rin"

"No, no, no, more ten minutes" I grunted "Should I add playing with my hair to your bill?" I shook my head but still runs my fingers on his hair "That's what people call heaven?"

We stayed like this for 30 minutes when I finally convinced him to stand up. We visited my grandpa, thankfully it isn't anything too serious and he's already recovering. Even if Rin tries to hide he's nervous to meet him - my grandfather was the only one who couldn't go to our wedding due to his job as a journalist -, when my grandpa great him with a big smile the tenseness left his body.

"I can see how you make my dear granddaughter happy, thank you" the hold his hands waving it "Oh sorry Kari, Arigato" he laughed "is it right?"

"I understand what you said, don't worry, I should be thankful to be with her" Thankfully I made him learn how to speak English too "She's the best thing that ever happened in my life" I smiled and my grandpa laughed again with happiness

We stayed there until was night then we come back to our hotel room. Rin was acting like a happy child after being approved by my grandpa. We would stay there for more than three days, while we visit some places we also visit granny.

In the morning, I was too lazy to wake, winter makes me so... slow and started to snow, I was trying to stand up but Suna pulled me back to our bed

"Bunny, you know the rule: if it's snowing, extra thirty minutes in bed, now come here and cuddle with me"

"But Suna-"

"I don't care we're travelling, more thirty minutes, if you complain more, well stay here forty-five minutes, is that what you want?" I sighed and snuggled in him

Fifty minutes later, I stand up more tired than never and wishing to come back and lay with my husband. I stare at my luggage with no strength to wear anything. Suddenly I felt Rin wrapping his arms around me

"It seems someone is lazier than me, are you trying to wear your bra?" he said with a sluggish and hoarse voice, I nod closing my eyes enjoying my minutes of resting, he put it on me and give a peck on my neck "hm? Are you blushing? Guess I woke you up now" he smiles with the corner of his mouth.

The first place we went to was the London eye, he... fell asleep. I recorded him resting on my shoulder while I enjoy the view... of his face, oh, also the landscape. I sent it to our group with Samu and Tsumu.