II

From:Hikari

To: Manami

Hi, It's been a long time. You're the first one

that I'm telling this but after Lizzie's death I decided

to quit volley and move to Japan. I'm in Hyogo studying

in Inarizaki high. I miss you Amari

I hope she don't start freaking out about this

From: Manami

To:Manami

YOU FUCKING WHAT YOU BITCH

I can't believe you telling me it just now

IM GONNA FUCKING KILL 10 TIMES

Miss you too <3

WAIT WHAT ABOUT VOLLEY

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

IM GOING THERE TO MAKE YOU FUCKING EAT A BALL UNTIL

U CHANGE UR MIND

I sigh, I knew she would react like this

From: Hikari

To: Manami

I just can't play anymore

I finally creat the courage to run from the coach

and that stupid team

volley only brings me pain

now I'm free

come to see me anytime, I really miss u

From: Manami

To: Hikari

Oh my dear

ur gonna understand

that volley it's the thing that u love

sure, wait for me

The school alarm ring and I turn off my phone. It has been about 5 months since Lizzie died, I'm still sad about it but I know she would kill me if I stopped my life, before I moved her mother sai to me that Elizabeth would wish for me to live my life for both of us, that's why I decided to move to Japan. "The thing I love...".

*Time skip*

As the class ended I just pack my things and started to run before the exit was too much crowded, I begin to walk as I remembered "shit I don't remember the way back home" I started to look around to see if I found the same boy I followed in the morning.

I waited a couple of minutes but I finally found him, he was tall than me - I mean who is not tall then me I'm 5'2", anyway, as I followed him I started to pay attention to him, his hair was half gray half black and looking closer to his face he has seen to be older than me and also looks like a pretty serious guy. I hope he doesn't mind I follow him, cause I'm terrible with directions and easy to get lost.

I started to recognize where we are so I just started to walk faster to get home.

When I entered my house I fell on the ground "geez I'm going to sleep right here" I mean nobody is going to know. I came to Japan to live with my grandfather but he's never home, he's always working and my mom too, she's always traveling so I hardly see then. I don't blame em' work is hard but when they're home they're always caring and lovely, so I don't complain.

When started to get dark I received a call from Manami, and I accepted

"Hey Nami, whats up"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHATS UP, SPILL THE TEA HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY"

"I just wake up, stop screaming in my ears bitch"

"It was normal I think? At least the closest I get to normal in my whole life, as I thought no one knows who I'm, but there are 2 guys who seat next to me and they play volleyball, I don't know if it's going to be a problem or no"

"And they are pretty?" she asked

"All you heard Its that I'm sitting next to 2 guys?" I sigh "Fine, It's not like I'm saint too, yes they're pretty, I liked the one who seat behind me but the other one is also hot"

"I know you, that's my girl, but why do you think that's going to be a problem?"

"I heard they saying that sucks playing without a manager and how it's annoying that all the girls I the school just join the team just to stick with the boys, they are seen to have a lot of fangirls."

"That's perfect, you should join them! You don't have to play just helping 'em and sharing your knowledge"

"I don't think It's a good idea, and they seen to be... stubborn"

"You born to play volleyball, one day you're gonna find it, Lizzie always said that once you find what you love to do just let it guide your life"

"but now she's gone, now let's change the subject, how's your school?"

"Just think about it. It's nice, I'm living in Miyagi, now I'm studying in Karasuno, here we also have a volleyball team, they're very nice, like you, I can't stay away from volley even if I don't play, so I always hang out with 'em"

"It seems nice, I wish I could study with you"

"If your team is good, we can see each other in the nationals"

"one: I'll just think about it, two: It's not like you're already planning to travel to Hyogo to see me"

We talked to each other until midnight then we said good night.

"Being a manager hm? I don't have to play and I still close to volleyball, It's not like I would stay away from it for too long but, is it really a good idea?" I thought "Well It's an option but I'm goona to think about joining' another club" and I closed my eyes.