IX

At the end of the class, I sigh

"It's finally the weekend yey!" I raised my hands celebrating

Osamu looked at me and asked, "Are you planning to do something?"

"Nop, it was a long week I just need to rest" it was a lie. I bought a new game for my console but I can only play it now.

I stopped and looked at both of the boys with squinty eyes "don't you dare to disturb me" I said as a threat.

I packed my things to go home and the boys stood up

"we're going to walk you home" Suna said and I nodded

Atsumu was late to meet us at the entrance of the school but when he arrived we got our ways to home.

Even our walkings were agitated, Osamu and Atsumu started to arguing about volleyball while Suna was recording again, even if it happens every day, I'm never tired of this.

When we arrived at my place Suna said "Are you sure you're going to be busy the whole weekend?"

"Yes, 100% sure, next time I can spent time with you guys, sorry" with a huge smile on my face it's clear that I wasn't not even a little sad about it, sorry boys, but I NEED to play this

They looked rejected by my answer, they really wanted to hang out with me. I said goodbye and entered my house, I'm going to do my tasks to be free for the rest of the day. I could die of joy.

*Next day*

Suna's P.O.V

Even if Kyo asked us to don't bother her, here we're in front of her house.

"She adores us there's no way of she getting mad" Atsumu said, of course, he was being the most positive guy in this world, 'cause of course she would kill us.

I knocked at the door and after that, I heard something like "Incoming"

And the door opened, we're saw her little figure and we're chocked

"Kyo, you're... sleeping?" Osamu asked, she yawned and nodded, how cute

"BUT IT'S ALMOST 1 P.M" Atsumu screamed

"Don't scream please, I was awake in the whole dawn that's why I'm sleeping until now" and she yawned again and I asked why

her eyes suddenly were wide open, "shit" she mumbled then we heard some dragon noise inside of the house, she tried to keep speaking to pretend that nothing happened "So why are you h-" but Atsumu was already entering in the house "what is that noise?"

She tried to prevent him to enter but it doesn't work and Osamu also entered, I could look at her panicking, then I stop to look at her, even half-awake she is still pretty, damn I forget that she just woke up, she don't have time to get changed so she is not wearing a bra

"you should get changed you know" she looked at me a little bit confused and then looked at herself and giggle

"And you should stop looking, pervert" she said with a smirk on her face, this time I was the one who panicked I could feel my cheeks getting hotter, shit now she thinks I'm a pervert. She turned around making a gesture for me to enter.

"KYO, YOU HAVE THIS GAME" I could hear Atsumu screaming from the living room

"Y-yes" I could see that she was flustered, "That's why you don't said anything to us? you thought that we would laugh of you 'cause of this?" she nodded as her cheeks started to get red

"We love this saga, if you have told us earlier we could have join you" Osamu said

"Really?" her eyes sparkled "so you want to play now?" and all of us agreed.

"'kay I'm going to get changed, feel free to sit or grab something to eat in the kitchen" and she disappeared in the stairs.

Hikari's P.O.V

Omg, I can't believe they saw me like this! I quickly changed my clothes and come back to the living room. The boys were already sitting on the couch waiting for me. Suna was sitting in the corner of the sofa while Osamu was in the middle and Atsumu at his side then there was only the other corner for me to sit it would be a little bit squeezed, I'm also used to sit next to Suna but there's no problem.

When I was walking in the direction of my seat I could feel a hand pulling me by my waist, it was Suna's hand making me sit on the couch's armrest next to him, I was really confused but none of them showed any sign that was a big deal so I decided to chill and starting to play.

Time passed and we're still playing.

"You guys are terrible at this, mainly you Atsumu" I couldn't stop laughing, I had won my race so I was just waiting for the others to finish. After me, Suna finished.

"HEY OSAMU I'M AHEAD OF YOU, YOU SUCK AT THIS"

"NOT FOR TOO LONG DUMBASS" them Osamu passed Atsumu

"OI COME HERE YOU TRASH"

Suna laughed for a bit then suddenly he adjusted himself on his seat and laid down his head in my chest without even asking "OMG OMG OMG what is he doing? he is going to hear my heart racing" I thought, I should be for what happened earlier 'cause I could see him smirking now. It's 1-1 now Suna let's see who is going to win.

Atsumu was the last one to finish the race then finally we're able to go to the next phase

"You died so many times that I don't know if you're able to keep going" Osamu said

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT YOU DIED A LOT TO" It was so fun to watch I don't know for how long I was smiling

We played the next phase and I won again, it was longer and harder than the last one so the boys were having trouble to finish it

"It's not fair you're too good at this game" Osamu said "Or you guys just suck at it" I laughed and Atsumu screamed "WHAT DID YOU SAID SAUSAGE HEAD"

"you hear me pisshead" my commentary made Suna and Osamu laugh

It didn't take too long for Suna to finish the race, so he decided to use me as a pillow again "you're definitely not going to win this" so I decided to run my fingers through his hair. I could see a surprise from his wide-open eyes with my contact and he gets a little red "I win" I thought and smiled for the millionth time this day.

Thankfully the Miya twins didn't notice anything so no one teased us, when they finished we kept playing for the rest of the day. When it was dark I have to say goodbye.

"We played a lot for today, we can hang out tomorrow I'm tired now, thank you guys for today" we said goodbyes and they left my house. That day was the funniest I have in months.