XXXV

Hikari's P.O.V

I'm amazed by the view. So many lights and the colors... I'm breathless

"Since we're kids you always loved shining lights do you remember the light festival in Amsterdam? You were so impressed that you wore a lamp as a necklace just to remember that day forever" Nami said and the boys laughed

"Hey I was 13, I thought I was nice don't laugh!"

"Kari, please let's test that food" Samu grabbed my wrist and I followed him, he bought the fish sticks for us taste "open your mouth" and he feed me

"Oh so good, more I want more!" and he gave me another bite when Tsumu called me

"Karikari let's play target shooting" we made a bet if I won he would buy me fruits the entire week, and if he won I would help him with his serves and buy him fatty tuna, I was in a good mood so I let him win "I won! You sucks, now we're going to practice together"

"Hikari" I turned around to see Kita "Do you want to see our luck?" I agreed and we walked until we found a tent, there was a little old woman there. Kita was the first to talk to her "You are destined to control storms and guide your people, a great leader, you have a bright future" he thanked her then It was my turn "Your destiny is traced by the power of the Sun, inside of you there is a fox spirit and he's finally in peace, he found his place, now it's your time to use the Kitsune's fire and illuminate" (Kitsune in Japanese means fox)

"My place? Fox? that means..?"

"You always belonged here, Kari" Kita pat my head and I couldn't stop smiling, then all the boys wanted my attention to do something, then I found something interesting

"Rin, look at this stuffed fox, looks like you!"

"tsk, of course it doesn't and who would wan-"

"Please I want a ticket" I said, It's a ring toss game the problem is: I horrible at this game when I loose I was about to buy another one Suna said

"Let me try, you're horrible"

"I don't think you should better than me" but he is and he won the prize "Yes! You won now give it to me" when I was about to catch the toy he raised his hands "You know I can jump right?"

"If you do I'll jump too"

"No, please give it to me, I saw it first, I can buy it "

"Why do you want it so bad?"

"I'll sleep with it"

"You're telling me that I'll be replaced by this stupid toy?"

"Who said you're my fluffed toy?"

"Well, I'm the one who cuddle with you-"

"Just give me the toy dumbass"

"With one condition, when I sleep with you, this have to be far away from us"

"Who said I would sleep with you again?" he raised one of his eyebows "Geez you're jealous of a stuffed fox, what do you want from me? To call you foxy too?"

"It's cute I like it"

"It's a joke, you know that foxes eat bunnies, right?"

"Are you flirting with me Hikari?" I blushed and he gave me my toy

"I-It's not what I'm talking about, don't change the subject Rin, let's look for our friends"

"Sorry, I didn't hear what you said bunny"

"Let's go... foxy"

We walked a lot but we couldn't find our friends, minutes have passed and no sign of them. All we could do was keep looking

"They probably find somewhere to seat" I nodded

"Wait a minute I'll buy something to drink" while I was choosing the flavor I could hear a group of boys talking about me, then Suna gets closer he's probably staring at them right now cause they stopped talking, it's better if don't I say anything "hey, do you want some? It's orange juice" he lowered his knees to drink, geez he's still staring... then he hold my hand

"It's too crowd and If we don't this these guys will bother you, I can do this... right?" He doesn't even have to look at me with puppy eyes, I agree.

"Rin, I have an idea, can you carry me on your shoulders? I'll see better"

"Tsk, chibi"

"Forget what I said, you're on your own bye" he pulled me back to him and crouched "I could jump, you aren't that tall" he smirked and I put my legs in his shoulders when I finished he stand up "Am I too heavy?"

"Yes, I think my column is about to break"

"Put me down, I think I'm gonna abandon you and pretend we never met"

"Stay quiet, you'll fall, I think I'm seeing them and it's almost time"

"Time for what?"

"Wait and you will see Bunny"

Our friends found a place to seat and they were waiting for us, Rin put me in the ground and Nami ran in my direction

"Kari we wait for you for 30 minutes, where have you been?" then she looked at Suna "Don't try to steal my best friend boy, I'm watching you. Hikari let's go it's almost time"

"Geez you too? Time for what?" she didn't answer she just pulled me to seat with our friend, Nami said to look at the sky and when I did it I was... amazed. Yellow flying lights were covering the sky, I'm pretty sure I don't close my eyes for minutes...

"I told you guys, Hikari loves lights, she looks like exactly years ago right now" I heard what Nami said but I didn't want to lose the view to complain. Hours later the lights ended and It's time to go back to our homes.

Nami and I packed our stuff and we left our room to find the boys again but when we were walking she put her foot in front of mine to make me fall

"HAHAHAHA do you need any help Kari?"

"I'm going to kill you bitch" I chaced her, the boys were pretty confused, Suna holds my back keeping me from hitting her while Aran was trying to hold Nami. When we calmed down my teammates decided that was better if I didn't come back with Manami.

I'm so tired, I need to take a nap, I quickly entered on the bus and sit then I grabbed my stuffed fox to cuddle with and I struggled up putting my feet over my own seat but seconds later I could feel someone taking away my toy from me, it was Suna, he throw the fox to Nami who politely accepted 'cause it was good to sleep

"Suna what-" he didn't let me complete my sentence, he held my body and sit on my seat making me a seat on his lap sideways with my back against the window then Rin hugged me resting his head on my chest "Everybody will see this, Rintaro, let me sit next to you"

"Shh, we have school tomorrow, let's sleep bunny" I tried to change his mind but it was worthless "I can't believe I was next to you and you decided to sleep with that thing" I giggled and he slept.

This is my life. My home. I belong here.