XXXIX

It's been a week since we started to prepare ourselves for the culture festival and it's already tomorrow. Rin and I don't talk with each other since that day. I'm worried but I don't have time to talk with him...

Today I would try my figurine, the girls showed me the dress and it was beautiful, they're really talented if it was me making this I would do something worst than a potato sack.

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes, I looked at the mirror, the dress was white with some details in gold, it was long but there's a feint that shows my lag, my chest is uncovered too but it's not too much my scar appears a little. I come back everyone was looking at me

"What? I wore it wrong?" I looked at myself trying to understand

"N-no it's good... actually it's wonderful" I smiled and thanked the girl who told me that, they did some adjusts and I changed my clothes again. I sit at my desk for about 30 minutes waiting for them to finish deciding how they would do my makeup and hair. Being an actress is so tiring...

After that another girl handed me an accessory, it was a kind of bracelet to wrap around my arm, it was gold. They nodded showing they liked the result. I practised with Yuuma the rest of the day and then I left the school, thankfully our training was suspended due to our cultural festival.

Today I would hang out with Kamori and Sakusa. I found them waiting for me at the school's entrance, we choose to go to the park cause it was less crowded during the night.

"So tomorrow your cultural festival starts?"

"Yes, I would love it if you guys go to watch me, thinking about it it's going to be too crowded, it's not a good idea but Kamori feel free to go"

"I... can think about watching you" Kyoomi said and I thanked him. We found an ice cream truck, I tried to bought one but Kamori didn't let me pay for it, we walked until we found a bench to sit and Omi cleaned it

"So how is your team in America?" Mori asked

"I don't know, I don't talk with them, it's have been months, I prefer the things like this, the last time we speak to each other Marie tried to convince me to come back"

"I never thought you would be able to live here, I mean you always skip classes, didn't obey the rules, and talked wherever you want when you wanted"

"Are you trying to... offend me Omi?"

"No, I'm trying to say I'm surprised to see that you look more like Japanese than anything right now"

"I'm more surprised than you, I swear. It took me too long to discover that Japan is my home and that I belong here, my team helped me with that"

"I wish you joined our school instead of yours, how you ended in Inarizaki?"

"That's a fun story, I didn't know any school here so I choose by... their team's motto it's 'We don't need memories' and that was what I most needed that time"

"I can't express how I'm disappointed right now Hikari" I laughed

"Kyoomi don't be rude"

"Tsk, fine... I think I didn't say sorry for your loss, I knew how much you friend meant to you, you must miss her a lot"

"I do, every day I look at our photo in my desk and sometimes I sit on the ground remembering my moments with her, but then I look at the other photos, with Nami, the boys, and I smile 'cause I know she's looking from somewhere, proud of me"

"I'm sure she's" Kamori pats my head. We talked until it was too dark and they walked me home, we said goodbyes and I entered my house. Tomorrow is going to be agitated...

*next day*

I had to arrive at my school earlier than normal, I'm too tired, I barely sleep these days. When I entered my classroom, the girls handed me my figurine and I changed my clothes, then they started to do my hair and makeup. It took too long 'cause they keep changing their minds, in the end, they choose to make a braid like a crown. My whole skin was glowing but not too much.

I waited for Yuuma to get ready too, for us to practice one last time. When Nami suddenly appeared in our classroom.

"Kari, I'm so proud you look stunning, let me take some photos" she took without even waiting for my answer "everybody is anxious to see you!"

"What do you mean by everybody?"

"Hehe like me, your team, my team, and other friends"

"You bitch, what you did?"

"I told you, my job as your best friend is to embarrass you, I invited all your friends to watch you today! Unfortunately that bitch, Kira, already choose everyone's seats so Samu and Suna will be far away from us, in the front" my heart raced just to hear Rintaro's name "you two aren't talking yet?" I denied "I'm sure it's because you two are too busy, everything will be fine when you talk to him"

"It's the longest time we haven't talked with each other... I'm just worried"

"Don't think about it right now, it's your time to shine, see? It's a joke! Your nickname is Sun and you'll shine, get it?"

"Terrible, it was terrible"

"I'll remember this when I start to scream your name from my seat"

"If you do that I promise I will leave my character and punch your face" she smirked and ran away from me

It's time. Fuck I'm too nervous right now. How Lizzie usually calmed me down? She holds my hands and tells me to close my eyes, after that she sang music for me, damn what's the music?

◄◄ ▌▌►► 𝕆𝕗 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕖𝕟 - ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟

"Breath in, breath out, let the human in. Plants awoke, and they slowly grow beneath the skin, so breath in, breath out, let the human in"
I sing almost whispering I could feel my heart calming down

"Y-your voice is truly beautiful" I looked at the Yuuma, who was next to the door "I'm sorry you must have been trying to concentrate, it's time" fine, I can do this, I left the room and followed the boy. Shit, why my character is barefoot?

I was waiting for my time to enter, I looked at the audience, without my glasses I could see my friends in the back, they look excited, mainly Hinata, Noya, and Bokuto. I could feel that Atsumu was already thrilled. Close to the stage, Suna, and Osamu, I should have imagined that Kira would do everything to sit next to Suna. I looked at Rintaro, we barely saw each other for days, I forgot how much I missed him, suddenly our eyes meet his eyebrows rose in surprise. Then I heard my character's name, it's my time to enter... I'm ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short, but I promise the next one will be better, also thank you for the 6k views! :)