XXXXIV

*3 years later*
My mother said she would be happy if we celebrate her birthday in Sweden with her, she rarely has time to do this but this year gave her the opportunity. I invited Suna to come and he reluctantly accepted. Like the last time we travelled, I book two rooms in the hotel for us what makes Rintaro pretty mad.

I let him lay on me in the aeroplane hoping he's in a better mood when we arrive.

Hours passed and we finally go to the hotel.

"It's not that I'm complaining but as I remember right, our birthdays only happen once in the year, then why are we staying for a fucking week?"

"What? If you didn't want to come you should just have said it Suna" hearing his surname makes him shut up "Are you mad that you're using your days off to come here instead of hanging out with your friends?"

"I just want to know why we have to stay in separate rooms even if we've been dating for almost 6 years"

"I already told you it's 'cause we're just dating and I don't feel comfortable doing this outside of my house. Geez if you're trying to ruin this vacation just stay in the room sleeping instead of being with me like you always do" I closed the door behind me and go take a nap in my room before it's morning.

The thing about today is my mother born on 20th March, which means she's come to the world in the spring equinox. Here, in Sweden, besides the happily changing of the stations, we also celebrate the Nowruz - Persian new year -. Even if her birthday is tomorrow the celebration starts today.

I woke up and make two braids with my whole hair tucking two flowers. I wore a nice and comfy dress and left my room. I decided to not wake up the sleeping beauty and just go meet my friend Astrid. I met her years ago on the same date.

Waking in the streets for minutes I realized I was lost, I found a boy sitting on a bench, I approached him asking for help

"Jag är vilse, kan du hjälpa mig?" (I'm lost, can you help me?) he smiled at me and point in the direction I should go, I thanked him and said goodbye. I quickly found my friend and we enjoyed the day together Rintaro always ghost me when he's mad so no messages. At night sitting around the bonfire, I felt my phone vibrating, it's Suna.

"Good morning, darling" I said ironically

"Why... don't you wake me up?"

"I told you, if you don't want to come I would let you in your room, you can go back to Japan too" he sighed, Astrid asked who it's "Han är Suna Rintaro" (He's Suna Rintaro)

"Are you at a party in someone's house?"

"No Suna, if you got a little bit interested about the reason why we arrived here so early, you would know I'm celebrating today around a bonfire" he stayed in silence for a couple of seconds

"Bunny, please... I'm so sorry, I was just tired... come here" even if I don't want to leave, I wish I was commemorating today with my boyfriend. Minutes later I was in front of his door knocking and he quickly opened "Thank gods" he has bangs under his eyes showing his sleep was bad "Why are you dressed like this? So pretty..."

"Happy Nowruz, idiot" I enter the room and sit in the corner of his bed crossing my arms "What do you want?"

"Please, forgive me, I was just stressed and tired, I'm trying to get used to the time zone"

"Why? 'Cause of the vacation? It's supposed to make you chill, why you come then? Are you planning to break up with me next to my mom so I can cry or something?" His face is covered with surprise and he quickly sits next to me, putting his arm around my neck