When Laxus Gets Sick

(Y/n) walked silently down the street with a big smile on her face. She was almost to the guild and saw there were storm clouds forming up above.

  "Hmm? I wonder what's up with Laxus? The weather is always worse with his moods." (Y/n) thought as she opened the door to the guild.

  "(Y/n)!!! Fight me!!" Nastu said charging her.

  "Nope." She said punching his stomach, causing him to pass out.

(Y/n) walked up to the thunder legion. "Hey! Where's Laxus?" (Y/n) asked

  "He wasn't feeling to well when we asked him if he wanted to come to the guild. So he stayed home." Evergreen said

  "Oh for Pete's sake." (Y/n) said sighing and walking away from the table.

     "Where are you going?" Bixlo asked

  "To go see the baby!" (Y/n) yelled closing the guild doors.

Time skip:

  "Man! It's raining! Stupid sick Laxus! I swear if he makes some lightning and thunder I'm gonna smack him on the head!" (Y/n) said stomping towards his house.

   She began to bang on Laxus' door "Laxus! Open up!! I'm getting drenched out here!!" (Y/n) yelled her clothes completely soaked.

  He opened the door covered in blankets, his nose all red from using tissues too many time, bags under his eyes.

  "Hey (Y/n).*sniff*" Laxus said stuffed up.

   "Laxus... you look horrible!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

   Then it started raining harder.

"Never mind you don't look that bad." (Y/n) said nervously "Come on I'm freezing are you gonna let me in?"

     Laxus stepped to the side and let her in. The rain slightly got lighter than before but it was still pouring.

  "Did you just wake up and you were sick?" (Y/n) asked as she watched him crawl back to his bedroom.

"I woke up and felt awful." Laxus said

  "Hey can I change clothes because I'm freezing!!" (Y/n) said slightly shivering.

  "Im sorry I'm sick babe. I would snuggle you so you could be warm." Laxus said blowing his nose.

  (Y/n) hid a chuckle. "No it's fine Laxus. Do you have something that I can wear?" She asked blowing a gust of fire into her hands at an attempt to warm herself.

  "Yah in my room, top drawer in my dresser." Laxus said sniffing

   (Y/n) followed his instructions and found a yellow t shirt and short short black shorts.

  "Why do you have girl clothes?"  (Y/n) asked from his room.

  "I'm always prepared." Laxus said. She could practically hear his smirk.

  (Y/n) rolled her eyes. She quickly changed her clothes.

  She could hear Laxus coughing.

"Darling do you want me to make you some soup?" (Y/n) asked

  "You know how to make soup?" He asked peering over the pile of blankets on him.

  "Of course I do, I'm not worthless." (Y/n) said rolling her eyes.

  (Y/n) finished the soup and placed it on the table.

  "Laxus! Are you ready to eat?" (Y/n) shouted

  "Yes." Laxus said slowly walking to the table with his blanket covering his huge body.

    (Y/n) fed him while he shivered. "Dang hun, it's like you are getting worse."

  "Nah I'm fine. *coughs*"

  "No you aren't, do you know how I know?"

"How?"

"You look horrible and the rain is pouring."

Laxus had a pouty face on. To be honest he looked really cute even for looking like death.

  Then a bright flash of lightning shot across the sky. Echoing through the empty streets.

  "Ok ok calm down Laxus." (Y/n) said hugging him.

    "I think I'm going to lay down in my bed for a while."  He said grumpily.

  "Ok." She said helping him up

Rachel tucked him in and put a cold wash cloth on his forehead.

  "Where are you going?" He asked peering over the bed sheets.

  "I'm going out to get medicine. I won't be long!" She said happily.

Suddenly his hand grasped hers. Bits of electricity zipping threw the air. (Y/n) gasped. "Laxus?! Why did you use your magic?! You aren't well!"

   Panting he slightly squeezed her hand. "I-please don't leave me."

   (Y/n) was surprised, he never shows his soft vulnerable side. "Baby, I need to get you medicine, so we can snuggle and be normal again" (Y/n) said hugging him.

    "Fine. When I'm better I expect rigorous make out sessions." He said in her ear.
(Y/n) hid a chuckle he was so stupid sometimes.

   "Deal." She said with a wink. "Now go to sleep I should be back in a half hour." (Y/n) said blowing him a kiss.

   "Yes dear." He said slinking back to his bed.

   (Y/n) slowly closed the door and a small smile crept onto her face. It was nice to see him all sensitive.

  After she got the medicine she decided to look into a healing spell for illnesses. She got back into Laxus' house and slowly entered his room. He was peacefully asleep.

   Her breath hitched as she gazed at his handsome figure. There were absolutely no words to describe how much she loved him.

She ran her fingers through his soft blonde hair. Admiring everything about him. From his scar to his beautiful eyelashes. And his gorgeous lips.

  She pecked him on the lips. Slowly Laxus opened his eyes. He smiled immediately seeing his (Y/n).

"What took you so long?" He said sleepily.

"Sorry, I took a little longer than expected, but I think I know how to fix you!" She said gleefully.

"Oh yeah?" He said sitting up weakly. His hair was a mess and he was still groggy.

  "We can have Wendy come and heal you, or you can just try and rest so you get better." (Y/n) said feeling his forehead for a fever.

  "You have such gorgeous eyes." Laxus said gushingly.

"Aww thank you! But that has nothing to do with what I just asked Laxus." (Y/n) laughed.

Laxus sighed. "I do want to get better, maybe Wendy should come over. Heh but when I'm better I will require some attention." He smirked.

(Y/n) turned red and hugged him. "Anything for you."

Hey guys! I know it's been a whileeee😂 but I should be updated more so I hope you all enjoy!