The lightning storm

So sorry this is my first one shot book so enjoy! And I already named your kids, sorry! So just deal! Hope you enjoy!

(Y/n) and Laxus had just finished putting their 4 children to sleep. They walked into their room hand in hand.
Laxus had been very stressed lately since he became the new guild master. Finally tonight he could get some good rest.
(Y/n) slipped into bed getting cozy, when Laxus was on top of her.
"Laxus what are you?!" She was cut off by a kiss. Laxus wanted his wife. But before anything could continue
"BOOM!!!!" A huge burst of thunder rang threw out the house. The sound scared (Y/n) and made her ears ring.
She stopped kissing Laxus.
"Get off Laxus."
"Why?" He said getting under the sheets next to her.
"Because of that." She said pointing to their door. She then faced away from Laxus as she closed her eyes.
'Why would she point at the door it's just a little storm?' He thought to himself.
Then a bright flash of lightning lit up the room. It was soon followed by rolling thunder.
"Laxus are you making it storm?" (Y/n) said sleepily
"Why would I do that?" He wishes he was asleep
Then they heard their door open and Laxus felt a little poke on his back. He turned over and looked over the side of his bed. He saw a little girl with (H/c) hair like her mother's hair. And blue eyes like her fathers. She had little tears filling up her eyes. She was only 3.
"Daddy? I wared of the wightning. Can I sleep with you?"
Laxus sighed." Fine my little storm." He said picking her up and setting her in the bed. She got under the sheets and saw that her mother was asleep.
"Mommy is asleep?"she asked Laxus as he looked at her
"That can't be she was just awake. Hey go wake her up." Laxus said laying back down.
His daughter looked at him with confusion" But I can't wake mommy up?"
"Why not?"
"That's mean." Laxus looked at her 'but you woke me up!' He yelled in his head.
"Alright Lilith, just go to sleep okay?" He said pulling his little daughter closer to him. The rain was pounding the roof. He was about asleep when another bright light flashed threw the windows and following soon after was a huge boom!
Lilith clung to her daddy for comfort. Then Laxus heard small footsteps behind him and he felt a finger taping his shoulder.
"Daddy?*sniff*" Laxus sighed knowing he probably wouldn't get sleep tonight. He looked and saw his youngest son Raiden crying also. "Can I sleep with you and Mommy? I don't like the loud noises and bright light."
Laxus looked at his son with confusion. Raiden was just like him, the same blonde hair but he had (e/c) eyes like his moms.
"But you use lightning magic. How can you be scared on lightning?"
"I don't know, I just want to be with you and mommy." And with that said Lilith sat up and saw her older brother
"Rawin!Come sleep by me and Daddy!" And he didn't even look at Laxus to see if that was ok. He just jumped on the bed and he too started snuggling with their muscular daddy.
Laxus growled. He heard little whispers from his two youngest kids. "Mommy is asleep so be quite!" Lilith said shushing Raiden.
"Ok Lilith!" Raiden said.
Laxus wanted to be asleep but he still could hear faint giggles from his kids.
'How can (Y/n) be asleep right now? Maybe she set this up? Nah, she loves me too much.' Laxus thought.
Then a huge rumble came and it shook the house. Raiden and Lilith clung to Laxus, with small tears forming in their eyes.
"It's ok, it's not going to hurt you. I won't let it. Now will you two go to sleep?" Laxus said pulling his children close and still wondering how (Y/n) was still asleep.

Laxus finally closed his eyes and was falling asleep, when her heard "Daddy?"
Laxus grumbled, he turned over to see his eldest son, Biron he was 7. And looked just like his mother, same (E/c) eyes and (h/c) hair.
"What is it son?" He said rubbing his very tired and agitated eyes.
"Can I sleep with you and Mommy? The storm is really scary."
"Ah, fine."

Biron saw his younger siblings and jumped next to them in the bed. And started talking.
"Shh we have to be quiet mommy is trying to go to sleep!" Raiden yelled
Laxus put his pillow over his head and growled.
"Why are you guys in here waking me up? Is Nova the only brave one?" Laxus kinda raised his voice. Then an even bigger rumble of thunder shook the house making his children all cuddle next to him.
Then Laxus heard running down the hall way. Then their eldest child came running in. She was Nova and was 10 years old. Nova didn't even ask to get in bed she just jumped in and got next to everyone. Nova was just like her father, blonde hair blue eyes and lighting magic.
"Arrrr, Nova. Are you scared too?" Laxus grumbled.
"S...sorry daddy. I got scared and the thunder made my ears hurt really bad!" Nova said trying to make room for herself next to her father. Laxus hated life right now.
"Why aren't you kids bugging your mother?" Laxus said with on eye shut.
"Because mommy said if we ever get scared in the night that we get you. And let mommy sleep." Nova said
Laxus sat up and saw (Y/n) with her back to them. Laxus crawled over his children to get to (Y/n).
"Daddy! You're squishing me!" He heard some one say.
Finally he got to (Y/n) and spanked her on the butt.(also followed by the kids giggling because their dad touched her butt) (Y/n)'s eyes shot open and her body stiffened. She kicked Laxus and he flew off the bed.
"Wow mommy that was so cool!" All her kids said.
"Laxus?! I was trying to sleep!" (Y/n) boomed.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!" The kids chanted
Laxus chuckled and wiped and little thing of blood from his mouth"I knew you weren't asleep."

So I will keep updating I pre write all the one shots so you have to be patient. And I will take requests too. Hope you enjoyed!