Don't Leave

Request from Jessylfrath⚡️

   "LAXUS I SWEAR THERE'S TOO MUCH LIGHTNING IN THAT NONE EXISTENT BRAIN!"

"LIKE YOU'RE ONE TO TALK MISS FLAME BRAINS"

"I can't believe you went there! Laxus you frustrate me so much! I don't even know what to do with you anymore!"

"I frustrate you doll face?! You're the one who can't even show some kind of affection towards me!"

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks. She began to get wobbly.

"Laxus I-"
"Don't try and change the subject (Y/n) Dragneel!"
In his anger he didn't realize what was going on with his girlfriend.

(Y/n) collapsed. Right before her head was about to hit the living room floor Laxus caught her.

"(Y/n)?! (Y/n)!" He held her head in his hands. He desperately tried to make contact with the fallen maiden.

Tears began to threaten the mans eyes. "Please wake up. I need you." He said embracing her in fear.

Suddenly he felt familiar arms wrapping around his neck.

"Scared ya huh?" She said with a mischievous grin.

He immediately yanked her away from him to see that she was completely fine. His eyes were wide with shock and slight betrayal.

He bowed his head trying to conceal what he was feeling.
"I totally got you!!" (Y/n) said busting up with laughter.

As she continued to laugh she realized that he wasn't doing the same.

"You scared me." He said quietly.

"That's the point uh duhh!"

Laxus had no reaction. Just silence.

"Hey Laxus? Are you okay?" (Y/n) nervously laughed and poked his forehead.

"Why would you joke around about something like that?" The pain rang from his voice as Laxus desperately looked into (Y/n)'s eyes.

"I-"

"I don't need to hear an explanation. Your safety isn't something to joke about." Laxus said standing up leaving her on the floor.

She stared into the distance as she watched him walk out the door.

Her cheeks got hot from embarrassment and confusion. She didn't mean to scare him.

She sighed. "I should probably go apologize."

Time skip:

After an hour of wandering around town (Y/n) finally found Laxus. He was sitting on the backside of the guild hall looking over the body of water as it glistened with the suns final rays of day.

"Do you know what it's like to have people leave you out of no where?" Laxus said quietly.

"Not really I guess." (Y/n) said sitting next to him.

"I have been so terrified that some how one day I won't have you anymore. I- I just don't think I would be able to handle that." Laxus said sighing with pain. "I could barley handle not having my mom."

"Laxus I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have joked like that. I-I thought I was being funny" (Y/n) shuffled uncomfortably.

"It's okay, for now. Just promise me something?" His eyes searched her soul. All (Y-n) could do was look into his eyes. So much pain and anger. Now she felt really bad.
"Anything." (Y/n) blurted. Desperate to find a way to mend this tension.

    "You won't just disappear on me. You won't leave me alone without saying anything. I know I can be an ass. But please don't just leave." He ran his hand through his blonde locks nervously. He wasn't used to being so open with his feelings.

    "I promise. I'm not going anywhere Laxus. I care too much about you." She gently placed her hand on his hand. (Y/n) moved her hand up his muscular arm up to his cheek. He leaned into her touch.

   They moved to kiss each other passionately. (Y/n) trailed kisses along his jaw down to his neck and collar bone. Nipping and sucking. He firmly gripped her hip. Exhaling in complete bliss.

   "(Y/n), keep this up and I might not be able to stop..." He admitted his cheeks becoming red as she unbuttoned his shirt.

  "Shush , you're mine. I'm showing affection and you're just gonna deal with it Sparky." (Y/n) smirked and bit Laxus' lip playfully.