Laxus x mute reader

"Hey! Wake up! Hey!"

  A young woman slowly opened her eyes to a young man who was shaking her trying to get her to wake up.

  "Hey are you ok?" Laxus asked helping her up from the forest ground.

  She nodded.

  "What's your name."

She didn't say anything.

   "Hey did you here me?"

  She nodded again.

  "What's wrong with you? 

She just looked down with sadness.

  "Well, I should take you too the guild. You can get something to eat."

   She replied with a small nod.

  "Still not talking. I'm almost certain I'm not that scary." He said scratching the back of his head.

   She looked sadder. She wishes she could say that he wasn't scary and really nice. 

   Laxus sighed "Alright follow me. Can you at least tell me your name?" He asked glancing over his shoulder.

   She looked up at him. And then looked down to the ground.

   Laxus scoffed as he turned around.

At guild:

   "Hey Mira! I have someone you should meet." Laxus said leaning on the bar.

  Mira glanced over his shoulder to see a beautiful young woman with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

   "Oooo! What's her name!" Mira said with a bright smile.

  "Don't know. She hasn't said a single thing since I found her in the forest."Laxus said with a small hint of concern.

  "Hmm, did you try to kill her? Did you scare her?!" Mira said pointing her finger at him.

   "No! I helped her! Gosh Mira, I'm not that big of a brute." Laxus said crossing his arms. "Will you please just try to talk to her?" Laxus asked his expression softening.

   "Yes I will. Don't worry!" Mira said with a smile.

  Mira waved the girl over. The girl pointed to herself and Mira nodded. The girl slowly walked towards Mira while Laxus walked to the thunder legion.

    The girl stopped in front of the bar where a smiling stranger stood. The girl didn't know why Laxus had taken her there but she was there.

    "Hi I'm Mira! Welcome to fairy tail!" She said with a bright smile. The girl returned a smile.

   "What's your name?" Mira asked

   The girl turned sad once again. She then held her hand out and spelt her name out with her magic.

   "You're name is (Y/n)?" Mira asked raising an eyebrow.

   (Y/n) nodded.

  "Can you not speak?" Mira asked with a hint of concern.

   (Y/n) shook her head no.

  "Oh well that's why you didn't talk to Laxus!" Mira said clapping her hands.

  (Y/n) blushed a little bit. She thought Laxus was very attractive, and nice. He took her to the guild after all.

   "Laxus come here!!!" Mira said waving him over.