The struggle

In this one shot there is a lemon that isn't very good! Sorry! And it's really short. I hope you enjoy!

"I'm so bored!" Nova shrieked putting her arms over her head
"No one cares Nova!" Biron said slightly pushed Nova.
"Biron lets race home!" Raiden yelled
"Yah!" Lilith agreed
"1,2,3,GO!" Nova yelled and they all took off

"Man, they are loud."
"Oh Laxus, that's just like how you and I were when we were little."
"I know but it's so annoying now."
"Yah but we have to deal with it now."
"Yah whatever."
"Are you going to be your grumpy self today?"
"What? I'm always grumpy (Y/n). You should know this by now we've been married for 12 years."
"Yah I know."
"Look I'll try to be happy for your sake and the kids sake."
"Thanks" (Y/n) placed a kiss on Laxus' cheek. He took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. They walked to their house and saw the kids there gasping for air and laying on the dirt.
   "Nova*breath* beat us here." Biron said with a giggle. Then they started giggling. Laxus growled and walked to the door and went in.
  They all were still laughing and making jokes and (Y/n) was telling them stories about their childhood and about master Makarov. Laxus went upstairs to get in the shower and said "(Y/n) I need you to get in the shower with me."
(Y/n) was surprised that he said that in front of the kids so she gave him the "serious" look. And the kids again laughed because of what their father said.
  (Y/n) obediently went to her husband and followed him in their bedroom, she closed the door and locked it.
"Laxus," he pinned her against the wall and lifted her arms above her head. And attacked her mouth. (Y/n) broke the kiss.
"What are you doing Laxus?! Stop the kids are going to hear you!"
"Let them hear." He started nipping and kissing her neck.
"What's wrong Laxus? You're not acting like your self. If you want to talk then talk. Mm... Please..."
  Laxus let go of her and backed away. So he didn't make anymore moves on her.
   "Sorry... I'm just on edge. So much stress, I don't know how the old man dealt with it. And for some reason I can't stand it when the kids laugh."
  (Y/n) sat beside him on the bed. "Laxus... if you were so stressed, why didn't you tell me? I can help with that I'm sure?" Laxus looked at her and grinned.

  "I'm sure you can. Actually I have no doubt. But I need to get in the shower."
  "Ok lets go then." (Y/n) said brushing her lips against his. Laxus growled. And they got in.
   As Laxus and (Y/n) were making out, a magic circle showed up and they heard a voice.
"Master Laxus Dreyer of Fairy tale. We are called to attend a meeting with the magic council to discus a certain job request. The meeting will be in two days."
The voice left.
Laxus went under the water and let it hit his face. He slightly grumbled. (Y/n) was looking at him from behind and she slightly bit her lip. She started tracing his tattoo on his back with her finger. And kissed his back and licked his back. She let her hands wonder down him. Laxus stopped her hands and turned around.
  "Man (Y/n)... you sure know how to make me feel better don't you?" He said pulling her to him.
  "Well... I know what you like now." (Y/n) said kissing him. His hands went down her back and he moved to her neck. (Y/n) moaned and ran her finger through his hair. Laxus positioned himself and thrusted into her. (Y/n) pulled herself close to him and started kissing his neck. After 15 minutes of heaven they were breathing heavy and smiling huge. Laxus and (Y/n) struggled to stand and he put his face in her chest. (Y/n) giggled, they were finally done. ( like I said not very good and really short!) And hurried knowing their kids are going to be starving and bored.

But to their surprise Guildarts was there.
"Man you guys need to keep it down! I could hear you two moani-"
"HEY!!! Gildarts what brings you here?!!" (Y/n) interrupted. "And how did you get in our house?"
   "Oh your little chilins let me in." He said smirking
'Oh great they let a drunk old man into our house without their parents knowing.' (Y/n)  thought to her self

Then Guildarts went serious. "I need to speak with you both now."
  Laxus and (Y/n) exchange glances. (Y/n) got her kids something to eat before they talked to Guildarts.
    They went to Laxus' study. Laxus sat in his big chair in front of his desk.
"So... what is wrong Guildarts?"
"That magic counsel thing? You may not like it... just a heads up."
  "What do you mean?" Laxus said raising an eyebrow
"You'll find out. Oh (Y/n)-"
"Hm?" (Y/n) said taking a step towards Laxus
  "There are rumors that the assassination of Zereph is being made a century class quest."
"Really?" (Y/n) said leaning on the wall. "I'll have to look into that."
"Yah. Well good luck 'Master' !" Gildarts said waving bye to them walking out of the office.
"That was interesting."Laxus said leaning back in his chair.
  "Do you want me to go with you t0 the meeting?" (Y/n) said sitting on Laxus' lap. Laxus put his arms around his love.
"Nah, you need to stay here with the kids."
"Arr fine." (Y/n) said putting her head on his shoulder.

   They walked out of the study and Nova and Biron were wrestling and Lilith and Raiden were cheering.
  "What are you guys doing?!" (Y/n) asked putting her hands on her hips.
"Biron pushed Raiden and Lilith!!" Nova said putting him in a head lock.
  "I did not!!" Said Biron  getting strangled.
"Yah you did!" Said the younger kids.
Then Laxus picked Nova and Biron up and separated them.

"It is not your place to discipline your brother." Laxus said glaring at Nova. She put her head down in shame. Laxus let go of her and she fell on her butt."Biron , it is not nice or ok that you pushed your younger siblings, they look up to you both." Then he dropped Biron.

  "Sorry daddy." They both said that n unison.

"Oh Daddy! Can we play that magical board game?!" Lilith exclaimed.
Laxus looked back at (Y/n). He sighed "fine."

The kids got the game set up.
"No teams this time!" Raiden said sitting down on one corner of the game board

  "Fine but you'll be begging for mercy!" (Y/n) said sitting in her corner of the board.
The family got their armies ready for battle.

  "Alright I'm the Northern Fire clan!" (Y/n) said with gusto.
"I'm the southern Lightning tribe!" Laxus said
"I'm the Eastern Lightning kingdom!" Nova said
"I'm the western iron guild!" Biron said
"I'm the southwestern  water clan!" Raiden said
"I'm the northeastern Blizzard tribe!" Lilith said

The family made their armies out of their element/magic. The kids took out the hand made cards that Laxus and (Y/n) made when they were little.
    Lilith rolled the dice in her small hands and threw the dice on the board.
  "Yes I rolled a 5! I can attack an army!!"
Lilith stared at her magic army made of ice. One of the little figures started moving slightly. Lilith stared sweating, she was trying to control her magic power and concentrate on focusing her magic on the little figures.
     The figures charged Laxus' army.
"Why are you going after me?!" Laxus said glaring at Lilith. Lilith just went back to focusing on making her small ice/snow figures move. One of the figures attacked the first row of Laxus' army.
   Laxus' figures fought Lilith's, but his army had a better defense and they crushed Lilith's army.
  "Daddy!!! Why??!!" Lilith said almost in tears
  "That's what you get for messing with me!" Laxus said taking great pride in his victory.
   Raiden was next to roll. He rolled and carefully scanned around him and was deciding who to attack.
    "Nova get a load of my 4 assassins!" He said as the water figures ran across the board towards Nova's army.
  "Crap my defense sucks!" Nova said starting to sweat.
"Haha!!! Now die!" Raiden yelled

After epic fights:

The kids were cleaning up the board game and Laxus and (Y/n) were in the kitchen preparing dinner.
  Nova came in the kitchen "Um hey Mom Dad?"
  "What is it Nova?" Laxus said washing his hands.
  "I-I want to start fighting and going on jobs. I want to train now, I want to get stronger. I know I'm so only 11 but-"
  "Of course you can! " (Y/n) smiled
"We can help you, but don't think we won't be hard on you."Laxus said with a grin
"Really?!" Nova asked with her eyes lighting up.
"You bet kido!" (Y/n) said with a huge smile.
"We'll start training tomorrow." Laxus said patting Nova on the head 
  "I'm so excited!! Or as Uncle Nastu would say... I'm all fired up!"
  The family laughed and the other kids trailed in asking for food.

  Everyone was so happy, (Y/n) and Laxus sat next to each other at the table, Laxus' hand on (Y/n)'s . And the younger kids sat closest to their parents. The family enjoyed each other company. And couldn't be happier!

Hope you liked it! Sorry if the lemon really sucked but oh 🐳!