Priceless🌟

This one shot is based of the song Priceless by For King and Country. I hope you all enjoy it! I'm not very good at making song one shots but I thought this one was cute!

(Y/n) blushed slightly as she entered the reception hall. The guild members cheering as the bride walked in.

Her and Laxus were officially married. And now the reception has begun.

"And now will the bride and groom enter the dance floor for the slow dance." Said the announcer.

Laxus slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her close to him as they walked onto the dance floor.

(Y/n) was pulled into a warm embrace form Laxus.

"I love you." He said kissing her cheek.

'Mirror,Mirror, Mirror on the wall
Tellin' those lies
Pointing out your flaws
This isn't who you are
This isn't who you are'

Laxus and (Y/n) slowly swayed in a loving embrace. (Y/n) gasped "I-I love this song."

"I know you do." Laxus said kissing her nose. "Remember how scared you were, you thought that you weren't good enough for me. But this song is how I think of you, it's only a fraction though."

'it might be hard to hear
But let me tell you dear
If you could see what I can see
I know you would believe
This isn't who you are
There's more to who you are'

"(Y/n), I'm prepared to always compliment you. To always be there for you, I love you more than words can explain."

'So when its late
You're wide awake
Too much to take
Don't you dare forget that in the pain
You can be brave
Here me say'

Laxus twirled (Y/n) and then pulled her towards himself.

'I see you dressed in white'

He lifted her up and spun slightly.

'Every wrong made right'

Her dress swayed in their movements and her hair bounced with perfection. To him she looked like an angel from heaven.

'I see your rose in bloom'

He pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear.

'Oh so priceless'

Small tears began to well up in (Y/n)'s beautiful (e/c) eyes.

'Irreplaceable
Unmistakable
Incomparable
Darling your beautiful '

"Every day I wonder how I got so lucky." He said resting his head in the crook in her neck.

'I see it all in you

Oh so priceless '

"Laxus, I can't believe that this is happening. Us, we are married, and we are starting a new chapter in our lives." (Y/n) said with a smile.

Laxus kissed her lovingly on the lips and she rested her head on his chest as they slowly swayed to the song.

'No matter what've you heard
This is what you're worth
More than all the money
Or diamonds and pearls'

As the two danced to the song, everyone in the guild were in tears.
Makarov was thinking of his future great grand children. And was probably crying the loudest.

(Y/n) wiped her tears and slightly chuckled.

"Whats so funny?" Laxus asked with a smirk.

"Master and everyone are crying. So now I'm crying." (Y/n) said slightly embarrassed.

Laxus wiped her tears as her cupped her chin and brought her is with a passionate kiss.

"L-laxus everybody is watching." She said quietly hiding her face in his chest.

"It's fine my fine my love, don't be shy. Especially tonight ~" He whispered in your ear.

(Y/n) began to blush and got nervous for their wedding night.

"Laxus, don't be like that."

Laxus rolled his eyes then pecked her on the lips.

The end