Periods😑

Laxus had just finished an s class request and hasn't been home in a couple of weeks.

    He walked up to (Y/n)'s apartment and knocked on the door. When it opened (Y/n) stood there with a big frowning face, and she was covered in blankets.

"(Y/n)?! What's wrong are you sick?" Laxus asked walking in and setting his bag down.

   She just growled and plopped on the couch.

   "You don't smell like you sick but you do smell-" his eyes widened. "Ah, babe is it that time of month?" He asked looking concerned.

  Her eyes welled up with tears. "Yes!" She said full on sobbing.

   "Darling, it's alright it'll pass, and I'm with you." Laxus said pulling her into a hug.

   "It's just so horrible Laxus!" She whined crying into his chest.

   "I know I know, do you want me to stay with you for the rest of the day?" He asked rubbing her back.

    "Yes." She said sniffling.

"How about I get you some ice cream and lots of junk food?" He said making her look up at him.

   He wiped the remaining tears from her face. She slowly nodded and sat up.

  "How about you come with me?" Laxus asked standing up.

   "Fine." (Y/n) said not to happy.

"That's my girl."

They went to the store and (Y/n) and him held hands.

  They bought a bunch of treats, including pads and tampons.

Getting out of the car, (Y/n) started to cramp.

   "Waaaa! I️ hurt!" (Y/n) said about to cry.

  He picked (Y/n) up like a baby her head rested on his shoulder.

  She silently cried while nuzzling her face in his neck.

"Come on babe. Remember I got you chocolate?" Laxus cooed is her ear.

"Yeah." (Y/n) said quietly trying to wipe her tears away.

Laxus opened the door and set her on the couch then put the groceries away.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Laxus asked.

  "Umm how about (f/m)?"

  "Read my mind." Laxus said putting the movie on.

  He took his coat and wrapped it around her body.

   He got up and made her some hot chocolate and popcorn, all of her favorite junk food.

  Laxus sat next to her and pulled her onto his lap.

She immediately nuzzled up against him and kissed his cheek.

  Laxus kissed the top of her head.

He all of sudden felt his shirt getting wet. He could feel (Y/n) slightly trembling.

"Hey hey babe! What's wrong?" He asked getting worried and sitting up.

"I don't know... I just am crying!" (Y/n) said sobbing.

  "(Y/n) it's okay." Laxus whispered

"I know it's okay! I'm just crying!" She said in his chest.

  Laxus lightly chuckled. "So when we get married... this will happen every month?"

   "Sadly yes." (Y/n) said resting her chin on his shoulder.

  "Is it always this bad?" Laxus asked kissing her head

  "No it varies from time to time."

"That sucks." Laxus said

  "Yes it does. You have no idea how lucky you are to be a guy."  (Y/n) said kissing his chest.

  Laxus hid his smile and red cheeks.

"I feel lucky. The strongest wizard in all of fiore has been taken down. And I've seen you cry at least three times." Laxus said with an amused grin.

  "Don't be a jerk!!" She said more tears welling up

"I'm sorry!"  He said while panicking

  "Kiss me, it will make me feel better." She said batting her eyelashes at him.

  He grinned and pulled her in. Their lips moved against each other perfectly. He slightly pushed her back.

   He gazed at her beautiful features. His heart picked up, and he smiled. "I love you."

   (Y/n) smiled huge and blushed. "I love you too! You gorgeous man!"

   "No more mood swings, be my happy baby girl." Laxus said cupping her cheek.

  "I'll try." (Y/n) said leaning into his touch.