Every day life

In this one your kids are going to be named already. And (ye/c) is your eye color and (yh/c) is your hair color.

Laxus Dreyer sat at a table in the corner of the rowdy guild hall. Every noise making his ears sting. All the voices of the people filling the air with a constant blur. But there were 3 laughs that he knew very well.
First he saw a little boy with (yh/c) hair and (ye/c) eyes. Of course that little boy was laxus' youngest son Biron Dreyer. Biron was laughing so hard and running as fast as his little legs could go, he was constantly looking back and screaming and giggling. It was quite the sight 'why are they so noisy?' He thought to himself.
Then soon after Biron was a little older little girl. Who was a spitting image of yours truly. Blonde pigtails and sparkling blue eyes. Nova was his first born, and was laughing so hard she was struggling to breath. She too was running and turning around to looks behind her. She was yelling "No! Don't get me mommy!"As she said that his beautiful wife came and swooped her child up and started showering her with kisses,"I got you!" (Y/n) said laughing too. Then Biron came up giggling "Hehe, Mommy get me too!!" With that said (Y/n) lunged for him and had both of her beloved children in her arms.
Their laughs rang threw the guild hall. Laxus faintly chucked to himself. He never thought of him self as a family man. But he couldn't be happier to see them all so happy.Laxus slowly got up from his table in the corner and whent over to his giggling family. He stared down at them. Then his giant arms scooped all three of them up. He showered all of them with kisses. Now his little kids couldn't take it no more, they were laughing so hard that they started crying, and their sides hurt.
This was the first time Laxus had done that with his kids. (Y/n) was pleased with that, she touched his face and made him look at her. "Thank you hun." She said placing a kiss on his lips. That was followed by a "ewww!" From their kids who squirmed out of his huge arms.
They both ran to their great grandpa, and started talking and playing with him.Those were the good old days, Nova was 7. Biron was 4. Those happy day were limited.

Time skip: 2 years later

It was quiet in the guild. To this day one year ago, Master Makarov died. He gave his life to save his children and passed the guild to his grandson. (Yes I know not accurate but just deal) Laxus wanted to be the master so bad in his youth, but now it just hurt to see his children and everyone sad that gramps was gone. Especially Nova , she was nine now and missed her grandpa deeply. Biron did too, but he still was very young. It didn't help that he died in front of them.
Laxus missed the laughs from his family. He especially felt bad that this day had to be sad for his guild. He heard a baby crying. It was his 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter. They were tugging at (Y/n) pants. But (Y/n) was comforting Nova and Gajeel. He felt bad that his new kids never knew the wonderful laughs of their mother and older siblings.
"Raiden , Lilith, come here." He said and the whole guild looked at him in surprise. Even (Y/n).
His little kids slowly walked towards him sniffling and wiping their noses.
"Yes daddy?" Raiden asked looking up at his huge father. Laxus knelt down to his little kids height.
"Do you kids want some ice cream?" He asked lightly smiling. His little kids eyes lit up, huge smiles crept on their faces.
"Really Daddy?!" They said in unison.
"Yes really. Let's go. How about you ask Nova, Biron , and your mother if they want some too." He said messing up his kids hair with his hands.
Raiden and Lilith ran to the rest of the family and did as their father asked. Then they asked (Y/n), she smiled and looked at her beloved husband. They all walked towards Laxus. Lilith tugged on Laxus' sleeve and he knelt down so she could whisper in his ear.
"Let's get ice cream for the whole guild." Lilith whispered.
"That's a great idea sweetie." Laxus said kissing her on the nose, she giggled.
Everyone in the guild was laughing. It was a while since the guild has felt happiness.

They all reached the ice cream shop. Practically the whole guild was there. Lilith and Raiden were playing with the others little kids in the guild. Everyone was all so happy. Even Nova and Biron were smiling!
(Y/n) came up to Laxus"You are going to be a great master. You're kids are going to have so much fun." She said leaning her head on his shoulder.
He chuckled to himself.
"I don't think I'll be near as good as Makarov. But I'll try."
"You'll do fine!" (Y/n) said kissing him on the cheek.
Nova had five scoops of ice cream on her cone. Biron was trying to beat that and he had seven scoops. Raiden had three scoops, Lilith had two. They all enjoyed the ice cream, but Laxus didn't want any but (Y/n) playfully fed him a spoon full of pomegranate gelato.
The whole guild just laughed and had a great time!
"Hey how about we fight!!" Yelled Nastu
"Yah!!!" The whole guild yelled.
"Let's take it outside!!!" Yelled Nastu
All the guild ran outside and started asking who's going to fight?!
"How about we put all the names of the guild members in a hat and then pick two names, so that means that a regular class wizard can fight s-class or worse." Mira said
"This will be interesting." (Y/n) said crossing her arms.
Mira got all the names in a hat and started digging for them.
She pulled out "Erza and (Y/n)!" Everyone gasped! Erza turned white. (Y/n) just smirked and her kids were chanting "GO MOMMY GO MOMMY!!"

Everyone made a clearing and (Y/n) and Erza were face to face.
"Flame empresses armor!" Erza yelled.
She charged (Y/n) with full speed. All (Y/n) did was put her arm out and caught Ezra's face with her hand and then threw her backward into the crowd with extreme force.

"Uh... (Y/n) has won." Mira said, everyone was silent.
Laxus broke the silence "I don't know why you are so surprised."
"Yah! Our mom is tuff as nails!" Nova said
"That fight was really boring!" (Y/n) said walking towards Laxus. She walked past him and he spanked her. She swiftly turned around and glared at him.
"Good job babe!" He said grinning.
"Eww!!" Their kids said

"Next fight!! Nova and... GILDARTS?!!"
Everyone turned pale as a ghost. And turned to look at Nova who was trembling in fear.
"No-no way. I- can't fight h-him. I'm only 9 !" Nova said shaking " mom was 12 when she beat h-him, I can't win."
Gildarts walked into the open space in the middle of the crowd.

"Well... that's how you get stronger little Dreyar, by fighting those superior to you."
"Yah! Just try your best Nova!" (Y/n) said putting her hand on her shoulder.
Nova gulped"o-okay."

Gildarts and Nova were in the center of the crowd facing each other. Nova swallowed and was shaking.
"You can do it sweetheart!" Laxus yelled

Lightning formed around Nova. Nova charged Gildarts. And he swung a punch at her but she dodged it and his fist slammed into the ground. The force of his punch made a huge crater.
"Lightning dragon roar!!" Nova shouted. The lightning danced across the sky bolting to Gildarts. He swiftly moved out of the way and punched Nova in the stomach.
Nova fell to the ground and was out cold.
"Nova!" Her siblings called out to her as they ran to her.
Nova just groaned in pain. Biron helped her up.
"You okay sweet pea?" Laxus said from the crowd.
"S-sure, d-dad." Nova said clenching her side
"Sorry, you kinda caught me off guard Nova, you are really fast." Gildarts said walking towards (Y/n)
"That's how my fights always end with Gildarts!" Nastu said with a huge grin
"Not me, I always beat him in one hit." (Y/n) said leaning on Laxus. Laxus put his arm around (Y/n)'s waist. Lilith and Raiden walked up to their parents and wanted them to hold them.
The two dragon slayers picked up their children and smiled lovingly at them. This was the life Laxus and (Y/n) created, and they loved it.
Sorry if you didn't like being stronger than Erza and Gildarts but you'll have to deal! I feel like I say sorry a lot. Anyways hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to request!