━ Prologue

Thursday was the best day of the week in Harry's daily life because that was the day when he could finally come out of the Dursley household and didn't have to see aunt Petunia, uncle Vernon and Dudley for the next three days.

8 years old Harry was waiting patiently in his cramped cupboard room with duffle bags packed with enough clothes for three days and glancing at the small table clock every now and then. Then suddenly aunt Petunia came banging on the door very loudly. 

"Harry, get out of your room!!" She said roughly. "Your bloody godfather is here..." She muttered the last part but still with enough scorn and stomped back to the kitchen.

Grinning in excitement, Harry jumped out of his bed with his bag and came out of the room running towards the front door where Dudley was now standing facing a handsome, black haired, leather jacket wearing man.

"So, you're saying that you can make a pigtail grow out of my butt with just a wave of your... stick?" Dudley asked the smirking black haired man dumbly but before he could answer his question, uncle Vernon shouts from the living room. "Dudley, my boy, come back to the room right now! Do not talk to those freaks, how many times do I have to tell you that!!"

Grumbling in confusion, Dudley went back to his father, who even refused to meet with the said freak and the big, porky boy didn't even notice Harry's small figure standing by the corridor.

"Sirius!" Harry said with a wide grin and ran up to his godfather who was standing by the door, leaning against the threshold. 

"My godson!" Sirius exclaimed and wrapped his arms around the small figure of Harry who embraced him. "Looks like you're all packed. Took everything you need? I'd appreciate it very much if I don't have to come back to this hell of a house just because you forgot to take your bloody toothbrush like the last time."

"Sirius, language." The stern yet warm voice called out from behind, out of Harry's sight.

"Shut up, Remus!"

Harry couldn't help but smile widely. "I packed everything this time. Toothbrush, underwear, jumper... everything."

"Good, because you're in for something magical today." Sirius winked at him.

As soon as Harry got out of the house, he realised why uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia was yelling so loudly in the morning. They walked up to where Sirius parked his motorcycle. Remus was also standing there with a warm smile on his face, wearing a knitted sweater, looking a bit scruffy and Harry saw that Sirius left tyre marks through aunt Petunia's perfect lawn and exhausted soot up the drive.

"Remus!" Harry ran up to hug Remus who hugged him back.

"Harry!" Remus smiled. "Missed us that much?"

"I can't wait for Thursday to come all week!"

"You bet." Sirius said, running fingers through his long black hair. "If there's anything I like about coming here every week aside from seeing you Harry, it would be V-dog's face everytime I park my bike here on this lawn."

Remus sighs. "You should really stop waving your wand everytime you see Mr. Dursley. Their screamings are no joke, really."

With a smile on his small face, Harry looks at the two grown men bickering back and forth before finally settling down to take Harry to Diagon Alley. 

Since his birth, Harry was told that he was an orphan and his mother and father died in a car accident and aunt Petunia and uncle Vernon were his only relatives. It was only last year when Harry came to know that not everyone in his family was gone. He had a godfather who was his father's best friend and Remus, another best friend of his deceased parents. Not only that, he also found out that he was no ordinary 8 years old like his cousin Dudley, in fact, he was a wizard and so were his parents and his godfather and Remus.