chapter six.

Starving

Starving

AS CATALINA AND KAI REACHED THEIR destination, Kai let out a loud sigh before glancing back at Cat, complete and utterly annoyed. He had seen this destination millions of times, and wasn't quite sure why she had brought him here. He had been expecting something more exciting, much much more exciting.

"This is your surprise? News flash, kitty Cat. I lived here my whole childhood." The Parker man said as he crossed his arms.

"Fine." Catalina shrugged her shoulders. " If you don't want to find a way out of here, we'll just stay here forever."

The Santos vampire came to the conclusion that they might be able to find a way out if the pair went back to where this all started.

"You don't think i've tried that? It's how I found Mystic Falls." Kai wanted nothing more to do with his childhood home, it was a constant reminder that he was an outsider in his family, he is the way he is because of them.

"You just need a new perspective, Kiki." Catalina laughed at the new nickname she had picked out for her fellow prisoner before getting out of the car and strutting to the front door of the Parker family household.

"Did you just call me Kiki?" he yelled after the girl, she wore a smile on her face as she nodded her head.

"Technically, nobody really owns the houses here, it's really nice to just walk in anywhere I want." Catalina spoke, changing the subject.

"I've always been able to do that." Kai spoke confidently as he came up behind Cat and snaked his arms around her waist, the Santos woman rolling her eyes at his snarky comment before smacking his hand off of her.

"I already told you that Paris was a one time only special, just vacation sex." Catalina constantly had to remind herself that Kai only needed her fox sex and power, she planned on only letting him get the power so he could siphon but, plans change sometimes.

"We are still on vacation." Kai said slyly before picking Cat up off of her feet and walking into the house.

"Kai Parker, put me down right now so we can get to work and get the hell out of this-" the Santos woman looked around shocked, the house was completely covered in blood stains, courtesy of Kai's murder spree all those years ago.

"I don't think we are thinking about the same type of work." the Parker boy wore a grin on his face as she continued to observe every little inch of the room, it wasn't something that was new to her, it was just odd to see in person what Kai had done when she was so used to him being carefree.