chapter eight.

Crazy

Crazy

  CATALINA WATCHED AS HER HAND BEGAN TO BURN up in the sun, it gave her somewhat of a thrill, it made her feel good. She only did it when she felt like Kai wasn't watching but, he was always watching. Something about her doing that to herself made him... angry? He couldn't really tell what emotion it was, he just didn't like it. Maybe because she agreed to help him kill his family when they got out and he wanted his partner in crime to stay alive, who knows?

"You should really stop doing that." Kai said as he slipped passed her and walked outside towards the car.

Cat quickly slid her daylight ring on her finger and followed behind him.

"What are you talking about?" The Santos woman avoided eye contact with him, they both knew when the other one was lying, and were trying to figure out ways around around it.

"I already called you out on this before and I don't feel like doing it again." Kai sighed as he got into the car and shut the door. "This is going to take a few hours and it would probably be more enjoyable if you didn't die."

"Funny, I don't remember asking for your opinion on anything at all." Cat huffed and got in the car too, shutting the door harshly.

"We are still doing this angry thing? It's been two days already." the witch rolled his eyes, not understanding how after the perfect day they had, she could still be mad.

"Hm, how long was I unconscious for?" the Santos woman asked, she looked at her fellow prisoner as she waited for an answer.

"Eh, like a week." Kai shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe a week and a day i'd say."

"So, i'll ignore you three times that." Cat smiled sarcastically, and rolled her eyes.

"That's like..." The Parker boy started to do the math in his head. "3 weeks and 3 days!"

"Bingo, can we go now?" Catalina was exhausted by this road trip and it had only been about an hour since they left.

"Fine." Kai started the car and began to drive away from the quaint little gas station they stopped at.

After a few minutes, Kai got tired of the silence and started to talk about his plan to slaughter his remaining family members and take over the gemini coven, all of which absolutely bored Catalina because over the months she's known the man, he's retold it to her about a million times.

"You are so exhausting, it is so boring to hear you talk about them over, and over, and over again. Do you think they give a damn about you? Those two blonde kids I met sure as hell weren't cooking up ways to kill their psychotic older brother." Cat said annoyedly, letting her frustrations all come out in those little sentences.