Chapter 13

Seeley’s pov

We check into our room, I had book a conjoined room, on one side mine and Nate’s bed and as you go around the corner is two beds for the kids.

I check on the nearest beach from Walt Disney world and it was about an hour from here so I would go and rent a car in the morning. The beach was called Cocoa beach.

I smile as I saw Nate helping Sophie pick out a bathing suit to wear under her sunflower dress.

We as in me, Brandon and Nate decided to wear cargo shorts and plain tee.

We grab our small bag that contained sunblock, camera and other things like disinfectant packages.

 Nate wonders why the kids want to call him mom.

‘’Dad I’m hungry. Can we go eat first’’. Sophie asks me and Brandon agreed with her.

‘’Ok, we can go eat’’. I chirp while I reach for Nate’s hand.

‘’Yay, thank you mommy’’. Brandon pipes and Nate blushed.

‘’Brandon’’. Nate groans and Brandon looks at him playing innocent, I fought the urge to snort, just so I didn’t wake the monster inside my son, the one that turns him into a smart ass and conniving little man.

‘’Yes, mommy how can I help you?’’ I got shivers hearing his innocent voice.

‘’Nothing, nothing come on let’s go eat’’. Nate sigh and grab Brandon’s hand with his free one, I was holding Sophie’s with my other one.

I smile as I look at the reflection on the big windows in the hotel’s lobby.

It was Sophie, me, Nate and Brandon and we were smiling as we walk holding hands, and all I could think about was. I could get used to this.

After we ate, we decided to go and check the area.

We were walking and snapping pictures of Disney world.

Goofy, Mikey mouse all the characters.

My daughter squeals as she spots Cinderella.

Nate chuckles and pulls her towards Cinderella so he can snap a picture of Sophie with Cinderella.

I widen my eyes as I spotted Pinocchio; I was terrified of that little puppet or whatever the fuck he was.

Ever since I remember, he always freaked me out.